joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winds could be very strong with this system and that's a very tight gradient. If there are adjustments in the future they will be to the south, which won't be bad if you're afraid of rain/mix just as long as it's not too far south (still possible).

All trends have brought the storm north, to trend back In the opposite direction after so much agreement between models is possible but not likely IMO, slight shifts yes, major jumps no

You've been surprisingly silent today... Knocking on wood? ...

I picture you at home dressed as a snowman, doing some weird ancient snow fire dance ;)

Maybe the guy has a social life...I'm an old dude with a son who doesn't talk, a daughter who never shuts up, and a wife who curses at me in Spanish because she thinks I don't know what she's saying, so I hang out here because my life is that empty....

My 5 words of banter were deleted lol just trying to bring a little levity to the situation. Gotcha though banter in banter sorry rj

dude I rarely even step outside of banter anymore; this is where the fun is anyway. I will post observations only because it gets the serious types upset when you try to have human interaction anywhere else. It's ok my wife is a scientist and I have met her colleagues enough to know how to act in front of them. Just the facts ma'am....

Archived