amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November 2015 nowcast and short term obs/discussion

Ian

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

68.5 today. 66 at BWI, 65 at DCA/IAD. Last mow of the year complete. There was grass growth over the past two weeks.

My grass looks better now then I has all summer. After reading the LR thread. I thought about replanting my garden lol.

Another nice spring day. Temp 65 under cloudy sky's. If it's going to be a torch next month. I hope we can at least get some big rainers.

Edit: FU&**&* crickets are still out! Driving me nuts lol.

My grass looks better now then I has all summer. After reading the LR thread. I thought about replanting my garden lol.

Another nice spring day. Temp 65 under cloudy sky's. If it's going to be a torch next month. I hope we can at least get some big rainers.

Mine looks the greenest it's looked all year too. The best part is no more mowing.

I set up a TV outside the day after thanksgiving at my Inlaws lake house and we threw the football, drank beers and watched the games all day. I for one do not understand the love of 48 and drizzle.

Pretty miserable day. Only way it could have been worse is if it had been ten degrees cooler and the rain was harder. It honestly shocks me that anyone could think it was anything but.

Archived