joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness certain out-of-region posters--the ones who were only here to get reassurance that their winter will rock-- are gone.

Like others have posted, it's annoying to have people who assume if a certain winter was amazing for them, it must have been amazing for us too. 04/05 lol.

Why was 04-05 such a mediocre season for most of us? Was it because of a bad pattern that favored 40N much more than us, or did we just have bad luck?

Went back to look but couldn't find my seasonal total from the 2013-14 season. Man, just go back and look at those totals and number of events. That was a great season.

All my data is at work, but won't be there today lol... Get to go hang out in a rad contaminated building again.

Did you check the snow thread?

Yeah, that was the first place I went to. Maybe I posted my totals in individual threads and not in the main one. It was my first time keeping score so I wouldn't be surprised if I failed to send you data.

Edit: be careful today!

I'll check for you tomorrow. Survived the day, though my work load has increased 10 fold. Weeeeeee

I know it is going to be early November, but that damn monster SE Ridge showing up in the LR is my worst fear this winter.

Nah, extremely low probability of that happening on the means this winter. Goes strongly against nino climo. My wag is things will look very nino'ish by the time we are eating turkey.

Archived