joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made me laugh. Drive by bump trolling. That why I don't make predictions well before things unfold.

This winter will have historic snows for DC. 100"

Lol.  Your a idi it.  care to bak tat up iwth SCIENcE?????

DT makes me laugh and cringe at the same time, but I do end up reading (or deciphering) his posts.

It's all AGW man. Everything. Warm cold rain snow drought and floods. Be objective though.

Well, would you run your weather model with the 300ppm or 405ppm background? Being objective begins with proper initialization. There is hype and then there is the big picture.

How does anything escape the man-made influence?

Well, would you run your weather model with the 300ppm or 405ppm background? Being objective begins with proper initialization. There is hype and then there is the big picture.

How does anything escape the man-made influence?

Sounds like a fascinating discussion to have in the CC subforum or in your home subregion.

I've accepted the fact they'll never figure out if Patricia was a Cat 4 or Cat 5 at landfall. Neither side has a good case, so lets see how many hundred pages the thread will go on for.

Usually rapidly weakening storms don't have the ground truth suggested by recon. The storm was uber one way or another but you don't see that fast of weakening often. Of course some little towns in Mexico are going to take it on the chin. They would from a cat 3 probably. I do think Josh's pressure reading was the lowest he's captured tho it also indicated like a 60mb rise in 6-8 hours.

How about that Skins game

I had a dozen crabs in the fridge that I was gonna eat after the game. By halftime I decided to start picking because it was obviously most likely over. Set the knife down after the onsides. What a great second half. Cousins got a big time win under his belt. He sure needed it on many levels. 2 weeks to enjoy the win before a pummeling in NE.

Archived