joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in meetings when Katrina hit and was at home for Sandy, so I can only equate this to Charley for the lost productivity on my end during a work day.

yeah I need to get one more bigger thing done today but I'm not having much luck so far. was in meetings last few hours but kept checking my phone. :P

Amazing.  The damage will probably be the same, but still......WOW.

the one plus is the core is quite small. so hopefully it sneaks in between the biggest population zones. but it''s held this intensity for so long.. wild. 

the one plus is the core is quite small. so hopefully it sneaks in between the biggest population zones. but it''s held this intensity for so long.. wild. 

Yeah, hopefully this one is more of a meteorological superstar than a humanitarian disaster.  It isn't going to be able to completely avoid populations, but it is pretty sparse where it is heading.

On the far right side of LE bell curve, but el Randito needs $$ asap for his weak sauce server if it gets taken down by late season epac cyclone. Only more epic events to come and winter will be rockin

Would give now, but per his Canada comments would worry he wastes it on cocaine and Cher CDs instead of hardware upgrade

Archived