• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

H2O

WxWatcher007, I just recently started a South Carolina dynasty on NCAA Football 14, and I'm building around the Run and Shoot scheme (which SC actually had some success with in the late 80s). You'll be happy to know that I'm 3-0 so far in my first year with wins over North Carolina and Georgia. lol

The modding community for the game also have made recruiting classes based off real life prospects now, so I'm going hard after guys like Jacob Eason, Kyle Davis, Nate Craig-Myers, and Marlon Davidson. So far so good.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've figured out if we have her in pull ups or underwear, she will use the potty. Put her in a diaper after a bath, before bed, and she was quick to poop in her diaper. Guess I need to go out and buy more pull-ups.

Our sitter suggested we skip pullups and go right to those thick cotton white underwear.  Worked really well for an early potty training.  Took a while to wean the overnight diaper, but he was largely potty trained during the day at 2.5 yrs old.

Our sitter suggested we skip pullups and go right to those thick cotton white underwear.  Worked really well for an early potty training.  Took a while to wean the overnight diaper, but he was largely potty trained during the day at 2.5 yrs old.

I tend to just put her in pullups when in the car, or we are out somewhere. otherwise it is underwear. diapers for naps/sleep at night.

We had to go cold turkey on the overnight diapers.  It's worked pretty well, only a few "wake up in the middle of the night and change the sheets" incidents.

not sure we are quite there yet, i mean, she has only been successfully using the potty for two/three days :lol:

I sent Josh's Twitter account to my brother.  His comment:  "this guy is begging for death"

I love Josh and he's a pro at this but there are cases I legitimately worry for him and this is one. Once you're at this level of storm there's kinda no way to know for sure that your structure is going to survive it. Hopefully it weakens a bit on its way in. Incredible storm..

Yeah, with winds sustained at 200 you're really pressing your luck staying in a resort town directly in the path. So many questions come to mind.....quality of the construction? are you above surge level? HTF are you getting out afterwards (if you survive) if everything is destroyed? etc etc etc etc

I agree with you guys. This kind of storm should be run from. Way too much can go wrong. I doubt any structure walks away without significant damage or complete obliteration. Mexico doesn't exactly have the highest building codes. If you go underground then floods and mudslides pose a massive risk. Considering the remote area there will be no way in or out for days on the ground. If you are seriously injured then help won't get there quick at all.

As much as I tease the weather gods around here, if this thing was headed my way I would gtfo of the way long before it starts getting real.

I love Josh and he's a pro at this but there are cases I legitimately worry for him and this is one. Once you're at this level of storm there's kinda no way to know for sure that your structure is going to survive it. Hopefully it weakens a bit on its way in. Incredible storm..

I agree, especially where you know nothing about the building codes.  Hope it weakens some coming in. 

I trust him and his decision making wrt these storms but yeah, to say it isn't just a wee bit concerning is an understatement.  I hope he is able to find a place that is both safe and allows him to get any info that he can later share with scientists.

Archived