Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter 2015

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing worse is sweating while putting up Christhmas decorations! :)

:lol:  It's sad that I turn the air down so I can have a fire while I decorate    :(    

I have a sneaky feeling this winter will be dry and cold. Huge high pressures, negative dew points. Cold wind chills. 

Nope......warm and wet    :P   

then there is 'Bama ....

:lol:  

I'm pulling for this as well we need this.

Actually they don't since the TCLT is already in place and working very well for llvl storm interrogation. Much higher temporal resolution and lower scans than an 88D would provide. There remains a certain media population that still feels miffed the NWS didn't put an office there after modernization and they look for isol events to make their point of being "overlooked" or "under-protected". Short spin-up tors and s-nados will be missed occasionally regardless of the radar in place. Radar science just isn't there yet.   

Actually they don't since the TCLT is already in place and working very well for llvl storm interrogation. Much higher temporal resolution and lower scans than an 88D would provide. There remains a certain media population that still feels miffed the NWS didn't put an office there after modernization and they look for isol events to make their point of being "overlooked" or "under-protected". Short spin-up tors and s-nados will be missed occasionally regardless of the radar in place. Radar science just isn't there yet.   

I'm in a bit of a radar hole here.  Kind of equidistant between ROA/RAL/GSP.

Time to dust off the bag-phone!! I know you still have one ! :)

Lol...I'll bet my dad does. That would be awesome. 

I saw a backhoe with a Sprint logo digging on Cary Parkway today hmmm...

They finally got it fixed yesterday evening. Thank goodness they had a technician available. It would have sucked for them not to have an appointment to fix it until Friday (which is a standard TWC tactic).

Lol...I'll bet my dad does. That would be awesome. 

They finally got it fixed yesterday evening. Thank goodness they had a technician available. It would have sucked for them not to have an appointment to fix it until Friday (which is a standard TWC tactic).

No doubt, I couldn't talk to any of my drivers all day.

Archived