Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter 2015

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I decided  I would like a different username after all. Sent a message to a mod about deleting/banning this one so I could use another name I registered, and that way would not be able to use but one username. Just want a change since I really registered this username to be funny since it was the weather man in Anchor Man. Also, just want something simple and the same username I can use at other forums I visit. So, hopefully this name will be banned/deleted soon, and I can start using the other one. Just wanted to let everyone know so people would not think I was using more than one username.

You'll have to use your same picture for a short time so we'll know who you are. But you'll always be Brick to us...

Did you not read my instructions on how you can do it yourself?  You don't need a mod or admin to do it for you.

The problem is I didn't know they could change usernames without registering for another one. I had already registered the new name, and was just going to get them to ban or delete this one. So, I can't just change the display name because I already registered it. Plus, you would still have to log in with the original username every time. I don't want to start using the other name until this one is changed or gone because I don't want to break the rules against using more than one username. 

Archived