• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

Just went for a walk next door to the gas station...I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DAMN ARCTIC COLD BS...THIS IS ABSOLUTE CRAP...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  I mean for the love of God...we have had enough...cold, cold, cold, cold, cold...that's all it's been for the past 3-4 months...nothing but relentless piece of no good crap cold.  Plus now it has to be windy too making it feel 100000x more worse...IT'S FREAKING SPRING...make it feel like it.  Just end it...it's time for 50's and 60's and pleasant weather, not this ungrateful crap.  

This must be how the general public feel from mid-November onward.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I don't know many people who like the cold. Plus, at our latitude and such we can get boat loads of snow without this brutal, brutal cold so this cold is stupid and pointless.

Mega lolz....SMH.....I dont want to hear in July how unbelievably hot and humid it is ok? You better be good with 90/73.....you feel me? Cuz this weenie ia gonna be cryin for his momma when we get that - cryin for this wonderful bonus winter in Morch we are having....feel me?

Mega lolz....SMH.....I dont want to hear in July how unbelievably hot and humid it is ok? You better be good with 90/73.....you feel me? Cuz this weenie ia gonna be cryin for his momma when we get that - cryin for this wonderful bonus winter in Morch we are having....feel me?

When the insects are flyin and the glands are drippin I dont want to hear any hate ok? Summer blows in most cases.....unless its lightning in your fannie....we good?

I LOVE 90/75...can't wait 

:axe: Not gonna lie I hate it.....unless i have a lightning bolt literally in my azz.....but its like a 5% deal.....most times i have to watch that S die in DXR while my nude balls drip.....MORCH!!!!

I love it b/c of the severe potential obviously but outside of that I really do enjoy it...however, maybe not so much anymore.  Over the years my energy levels have gone way down...just not being really active in physical activity after high school and getting older I don't have the energy I used too.  I get tired so easily.  I noticed last year doing camp and playing games outside that I really can't take it like I used too.  

Just a question....in honor of Wiz.....what facet of SVR season do you enjoy most?

For me its up my butt lightning and the ear splitting thunder....and mostly the power behind the thunder....its unbelievable in some cases.....love that...

I love tracking the models and looking at SPC outlooks to the day leading up to the event and then it's just the wait and see part that really gets me going.

I love tracking the models and looking at SPC outlooks to the day leading up to the event and then it's just the wait and see part that really gets me going.

Yeah I see that but I'm not as good at SVR season in terms of models....I have to read what folks on here are saying cuz I cant read the maps in summer like in winter....its actually pretty straight forward in terms of synoptic setup on winter....I still dont get the highly localized flavor of SVR....working on it....

Yeah I see that but I'm not as good at SVR season in terms of models....I have to read what folks on here are saying cuz I cant read the maps in summer like in winter....its actually pretty straight forward in terms of synoptic setup on winter....I still dont get the highly localized flavor of SVR....working on it....

svr is tough b/c you have to appreciate the weather outside of what happens in your backyard.  It's so hard for any one person to see severe occur which is one reason why not many are a huge fan of it...and I guess the damaging part too.  

It's just so fascinating though to be able to understand what may transpire later on in the day given certain atmospheric ingredients that are in place...like when you go from 100% sun in the morning and everything is so calm to towering TCU's and cumulonimbus and destructive storms in the afternoon.  

We had a fox take out a neighbors chicken in my front yard last July. Middle of the day too

I rarely see coyotes but hear them often. Squirrels have made a big comeback.

We had a mink take out 15 chickens one night last year.

Bye bye snowpack this week. Enjoy what you've got cause it's gone.

I foresee the first burn of the season on Saturday.

When the insects are flyin and the glands are drippin I dont want to hear any hate ok? Summer blows in most cases.....unless its lightning in your fannie....we good?

Bugs suck.  Each season has it's downside; insects are much more unbearable than summer warmth.

11.6/2

Archived