Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fukk it. Time to grill.

Sweet!  You definitely look to have a more stout pack than here.  Look at that granular stuff in your walking path...that's a very solid snowpack with some QPF in it.  You may have snow in your backyard longer than I have some in mine this year, haha. 

Sweet! You definitely look to have a more stout pack than here. Look at that granular stuff in your walking path...that's a very solid snowpack with some QPF in it. You may have snow in your backyard longer than I have some in mine this year, haha.

Spoken like someone used to a pack lol. It's

About 2' behind that as the land slopes down and snow drifts up. That jan 24 snow is solid ice. Can't get through it. I needed to grill. Man stuff..:.even if only chicken breast with a little bullseye BBQ on it.

we adopted one of the rescues,he's the one not jumping, Arcus was one of the pups saved from the kill shelter in GA ,when my wife was involved in the chain reaction. I got to name him, she named Tigger who also came up that day.

Those dogs are awesome...but wow at the snowpack! You are probably on the lookout for fence jumpers. A dog could probably bunny hop the fence out of curiosity. Great vid.

Those dogs are awesome...but wow at the snowpack! You are probably on the lookout for fence jumpers. A dog could probably bunny hop the fence out of curiosity. Great vid.

The front yard was trenched and I only let them in the back there when the pack shrank. I have gates to keep them out from the back,they have free reign in the front out the doggie door but I snowblew a trench around the entire fence all year. A lot of work this year.

You aren't kidding. We've had a lot of missing dogs around here because they were hopping fenced in yards. Talk about a problem you never would expect.

Archived