joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for the Cweat Cape Cod Cruiser anafrontal event 3-5-15

Ginx snewx

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needed that 30 mile cushion in this one for the good snows.

You never want to be on the northern edge of decent QPF on these...unlike a coastal with good Atlantic inflow where the QPF often extends further NW than modeled....this was the opposite.

Bruce Willis was needed at LGA

Jesus some of you guys.

These same People getting 6" missed out on a few events this winter.

Inland folks don't cope well with coastal jackpots. Seriously...this event puts me just over 50"...whereas just 25-30 miles to my east/northeast folks have joined the century club. I've just be happy to have had continual snowcover since Jan 24.

Inland folks don't cope well with coastal jackpots. Seriously...this event puts me just over 50"...whereas just 25-30 miles to my east/northeast folks have joined the century club. I've just be happy to have had continual snowcover since Jan 24.

even just to your East has like 25 more, I have lived a charmed life this year and appreciate every second of it. Can"t count the number SWFEs where we quickly changed while just up the road in Auburn ORH they pounded for hours and cars would pass me on 395 loaded with snow. We sno

Not to go jamesnichols89 on you all but is 8-10" within reach?

Yes I think it is....you are getting really good ML fronto there and it's offsetting any attempt to dry out the column. Should be good for another several hours.

Archived