joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for the Cweat Cape Cod Cruiser anafrontal event 3-5-15

Ginx snewx

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no I am home in Moosup about 7 miles from Plainfield.Currently Lt snow 28 degrees. 2.75 New ,you are welcome to come over and measure and help me finish the roof. Lol.

lol. Don't know how I missed this.

You must have mistaken me for someone from the Town of Killingly, where Danielson is located.  Killingly...The snowhole of the region, except for East Killingly sometimes.

Nice over performer on south coast. Potential was there for higher amounts with awesome ML fronto.

Bruce Willis FTW up here.

He's buried, but I can just make out the flares.

Still snowing in Newport, last little band I keep thinking, and then there's another.

But then again Bob always tells us he does not care about snow.

I'm now in historic territory. I enjoy snow immensely when it falls. I just don't care if I miss out on snow or have a sub-par year. Right now I'm approaching historic. I'm right behind you now. These events every 3 days just pad the stats. Hard to believe we are one week into March and there is over 24" otg just about all over New England.

I'm now in historic territory. I enjoy snow immensely when it falls. I just don't care if I miss out on snow or have a sub-par year. Right now I'm approaching historic. I'm right behind you now. These events every 3 days just pad the stats. Hard to believe we are one week into March and there is over 24" otg just about all over New England.

Well perspective always changes when you do well. Enjoy and treasure it.

Archived