joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for the Cweat Cape Cod Cruiser anafrontal event 3-5-15

Ginx snewx

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side roads are a disaster here. Layer of ice under the snow..... Advisory was issued with 4" OTG already

Fookin; disastah for school buses coming.  I just found out my daughters bus showed up over an hour late for pickup.  Luckily my wife was not waiting around and dropped her off.

Models also had areas that have ziltch getting 4-6". :lol:

It wasn't an easy forecast.

Zilch here.  Not the first time this winter being on the outside looking in.  The SWFE Redeveloper (15") was actually the best storm this winter here.  But still with 63.5", I can;t complain.  Enjoy, all you peeps SE of here.  This was your winter

I knew I never had a prayer.

Even where I am I never felt great. The soundings were meh and when 850 RH marches steadily south...usually not a good look despite model QPF. We weren't really buying much at all in BOS so glad it worked out. Like I said yesterday, you need really good frontogenesis aloft and we were on the edge of that as drier air underneath worked south. Not a good recipe. Deep down I was hoping for an inch or two, but I never had a good feeling and felt like I would be the line. Like Will said....the edge if the model QPF in a setup like this is probably more like the line for flurries. You need to be at least 20+ due south.

Archived