• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for the Cweat Cape Cod Cruiser anafrontal event 3-5-15

Ginx snewx

I think one thing that impresses me is that since the January blizzard, my snow depth has pretty much not gone below a certain point for more than a few days. I'd lose a few inches, and gain back those inches and some.  I have a landmark in my yard that I keep track of and the snow has hovered around the same point since that blizzard, plus/minus an inch here and there.  Now it is probably even with or just an inch or so lower than my max depth this season.  That to me is pretty amazing to me even if it's not a big deal to others.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now in historic territory. I enjoy snow immensely when it falls. I just don't care if I miss out on snow or have a sub-par year. Right now I'm approaching historic. I'm right behind you now. These events every 3 days just pad the stats. Hard to believe we are one week into March and there is over 24" otg just about all over New England.

:weenie:

I'm now in historic territory. I enjoy snow immensely when it falls. I just don't care if I miss out on snow or have a sub-par year. Right now I'm approaching historic. I'm right behind you now. These events every 3 days just pad the stats. Hard to believe we are one week into March and there is over 24" otg just about all over New England.

:weenie: :weenie:

I think one thing that impresses me is that since the January blizzard, my snow depth has pretty much not gone below a certain point for more than a few days. I'd lose a few inches, and gain back those inches and some. I have a landmark in my yard that I keep track of and the snow has hovered around the same point since that blizzard, plus/minus an inch here and there. Now it is probably even with or just an inch or so lower than my max depth this season. That to me is pretty amazing to me even if it's not a big deal to others.

its incredibly a huge deal. Snow depth day's totally define winter severity. Hey I have been taking depth in the same spot,I had not gone into the shaded woods. I was amazed to find 3 feet deep snow.

I think one thing that impresses me is that since the January blizzard, my snow depth has pretty much not gone below a certain point for more than a few days. I'd lose a few inches, and gain back those inches and some. I have a landmark in my yard that I keep track of and the snow has hovered around the same point since that blizzard, plus/minus an inch here and there. Now it is probably even with or just an inch or so lower than my max depth this season. That to me is pretty amazing to me even if it's not a big deal to others.

I'm naked over it.

I'm officially in awe now too. It's March 5th and we're buried! That's partly why I took the night shots. It won't last but a few days. Snow banks are out of control around here.

yea that cake stuff just makes the the piles insane. Total concrete under today's stuff, I found out the hard way when I noticed my metal shed collapsing and had to remove all the snow. Extremely heavy stuff

It is amazing. We will never see a stretch like we've had again! Never.

That is one of the reasons I rate this winter the highest of all time. My yard has refused to go below McMurdo station levels of epic windswept awesomeness

Archived