EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
3/3 Small Event

stormtracker

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I got home @ 3:30pm temp has been stuck at 29.9 although it got above 31 during day while at work. Drizzly, but the main thing I've noticed since 3:30 is that walks and driveway are beginning to ice. Roads still seem to be ok looking at cars passing the house. Doubt roads will be an issue overnite as temps bump up.

That's from today? I've been in the office since 7:30. Hoping traffic isn't a CF.

Yes mostly on cars that have been parked all day it seems. Neighborhood sidewalks have some new slick but everything else seems OK.

up to typical DC ice event level here now which is like a hecs* in march.

*or was before the other day

27.6....temp is slowly rising...ice on ice - that's not something that happens too often here.

Same here.  The snow still had that shiny glaze on top (as did some of the tree branches) and now that glaze is getting thicker.  28.5F here in Clarksburg on decent SSE winds of 9mph.  DP is still 25F even though we've had 3 rounds of precip move thru.

Same here.  The snow still had that shiny glaze on top (as did some of the tree branches) and now that glaze is getting thicker.  28.5F here in Clarksburg on decent SSE winds of 9mph.  DP is still 25F even though we've had 3 rounds of precip move thru.

There were quite a few icicles in my wooded back yard that never melted - I don't think my bard ever broke freezing yesterday.

Archived