EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
3/3 Small Event

stormtracker

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really a pretty significant ice event up here. Had to go to Glen Arm for soccer practice and it was pretty treacherous up that way. Parking lots and sidewalks in my neighborhood are more of a sheet of ice now than they were on Sunday.

Agreed, the roads are worse here than Sunday.

Really a pretty significant ice event up here. Had to go to Glen Arm for soccer practice and it was pretty treacherous up that way. Parking lots and sidewalks in my neighborhood are more of a sheet of ice now than they were on Sunday.

Interesting. Things were much icier around here on Sunday than today. Today was pretty slick, but that's about it. Sunday was thick ice.

Interesting. Things were much icier around here on Sunday than today. Today was pretty slick, but that's p about it. Sunday was thick ice.

Sunday was the sleety kind of icy up here. Slush and glaze.

Tonight was freezing rain stuff - rain falling - lightly - and 30. Film of ice everywhere. 

W&OD was glazed over west of Vienna this evening when I was riding my bike home from work...made for an entertaining bike ride considering I was running on skinny slicks.  Sidewalks, driveways and some isolated spots on streets here in Reston were icy when I was out about an hour ago.

Archived