• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hubric
    Newest Member
    hubric
TheSnowman

Anafrontal Thumpul Discussion 3/5

Nam says Boston waits. Barely if any measurable along the pike and nothing north.

Very close, though.  NAM spits out .15 for Boston, and just 12 miles to the sw at OWD it has .24.

The Rap looks like crap. Nothing much at all near the Pike.

Pretty much hits a wall once it reaches Hartford. ORH would maybe get flurries verbatim, but the RAP sucks so who cares. I believe it had all the snow offshore just a few runs ago.

The radar is looking quite good for me (note that I'm right on the coast) but it does seem that a good amount of that first blast could be wasted here on rain/sleet, as box has hinted at.  This thing is moving.

Here is the order:

1. Dog

2. Rgem

3. Bed

4. Hopefully well enough to work tomorrow....could not today.

Something will come out of nowhere this month but until then, I'm fine with slow truncation of the piles....snow that it.

Agreed.

This is brutal, though.

If it ever did end like this, I'd have to lower it from an A+ to A.

Just too brutal and shameful of an end to an el Nino, albeit weak (scooter), season.

Pretty much hits a wall once it reaches Hartford. ORH would maybe get flurries verbatim, but the RAP sucks so who cares. I believe it had all the snow offshore just a few runs ago.

Just the opposite, it and the HRRR were very bullish until the 21z runs when they both collapsed south and haven't recovered since.

Bruce Willis waiving caution flags in the middle of the runway lit on fire in diehard 2....

This one has had problems for like 36-48 hours now. Feb 14-15 was hedge big because of the synoptics....this one is hedge small because of the same reason.

I'd feel ok south of a PVD-HFD line for 3"+...but north of there not so much.

Bruce Willis waiving caution flags in the middle of the runway lit on fire in diehard 2....

This one has had problems for like 36-48 hours now. Feb 14-15 was hedge big because of the synoptics....this one is hedge small because of the same reason.

:lol:

s/e of 84 3-6

Well the stuff was supposed to really blossom north after 6z. It's been tough to buy the aggressive models despite the trends today....especially near the pike. The pike is the real problem spot.

The mesos this year haven't been the best .

But this has been a big white flaming flag for days. That hasn't changed.

Diehard2.png

I'd say the spot to watch is NE PA over the next 2-3 hours.

Starting to ice up.

Are you watchin this one due to boredom or curiosity that BOS breaks it?

Usually you have no interest in smaller threats to NE mass.

Diehard2.png

I'd say the spot to watch is NE PA over the next 2-3 hours.

LOL.

Agree. I'd like to see the echoes blossom or tilt a little more north of east as they develop and move in over the next few hours. Maybe it will. I could literally see a wall of snow where 10 miles means cloudy skies or moderate snow.

Totally didn't know Scott died.  I'm in complete shock.  This place really is a family because I feel a loss even though I never spoke with him.  

Still have a 26" Depth but it is Warm out.  Driveway is total Ice though and can barely walk up and down it.  

This has now cast written all over it. Man ......this would have been you know who's bread and freakin butter.

Many models hint at northern edge and advisory amounts being pretty close.

Totally didn't know Scott died. I'm in complete shock. This place really is a family because I feel a loss even though I never spoke with him.

Still have a 26" Depth but it is Warm out. Driveway is total Ice though and can barely walk up and down it.

Wait, who was Scott? What was the username?