Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ready for your 3-6" on Thursday?

HA! :) I'll be lucky to get some token slush on the tail end of this one. I've seen how this movie goes. The mountains will block the cold air while E NC/VA gets the ol' backdoor job.

It had to happen at some point. The lee side shadow hasn't hindered me a bit up to this point. We'll see what happens!

HA! :) I'll be lucky to get some token slush on the tail end of this one. I've seen how this movie goes. The mountains will block the cold air while E NC/VA gets the ol' backdoor job.

It had to happen at some point. The lee side shadow hasn't hindered me a bit up to this point. We'll see what happens!

You'll find a way.  It has to happen.  It is your destiny.  Seasonal patterns and all that... ;)

I'm sincerely devastated that the GSO area, is not gonna get their tenth threat in the last three weeks! I am sorry this one wont work out! :(

Fixed...GSO is the one place in NC that consistently gets in on every threat, I see no reason for that to change tomorrow.

Fixed...GSO is the one place in NC that consistently gets in on every threat, I see no reason for that to change tomorrow.

Climo.  BURNNN. ;)

...Until the I-95 pummeler comes and we get cold/dry.

That Bernie guy from Accuweather, who said this thing was gonna move south, sucks. He's going to be big time wrong.

Didn't Bernie die?  That was a fun weekend, though. :yikes:

That Bernie guy from Accuweather, who said this thing was gonna move south, sucks. He's going to be big time wrong.

LOL...I am so glad this isn't mid-January and we aren't talking about snow.  It has moved south, just not far enough for us to see anything but a stray sleet pellet and some cold rain.

Archived