SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knew about it for over a year. It came to light because a student working in the bball office had the balls to question the situation. Yeah - no cover up at all.. :whistle:

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2015/03/02/rasheed-sulaimon-center-sexual-assault-allegations-prior-dismissal#.VPXChi72QdU

Show me the charges. Why did they not go to the police about this. Not trying to undermine what was done to the students who were sexually assaulted but coach K I believe once things came to light did what needed to be done. He let the student go off the team. Know the students should have brought charges on the player once this was done. But there is a lot we don't know and a lot off people assume a bunch of crap on here.

We have done the traditional heaped up rows but may experiment with something different this year. Nice on the eggs. You can tell a difference from our eggs to store bought eggs. They taste much better. How do the raised beds do?

I never realized the difference in the eggs till we produced our own. Someone told me store bought eggs can be as much as six months old. Thats why they run all over the pan when cooked. The raised beds do really well and are much easier to manage from a weed stand point.

I never realized the difference in the eggs till we produced our own. Someone told me store bought eggs can be as much as six months old. Thats why they run all over the pan when cooked. The raised beds do really well and are much easier to manage from a weed stand point.

Yeah free range chicken eggs are really good. I never noticed the difference until we got chickens. Nice I may try the raised beds. The weeds are so stubborn to get rid of.

Yeah free range chicken eggs are really good. I never noticed the difference until we got chickens. Nice I may try the raised beds. The weeds are so stubborn to get rid of.

Just got off the phone with the wife. Seems 3 crows and two vultures made their way into the chicken yard and were tormenting the flock.. My wife who has a wee bit of bird phobia had to open the gate and chase them out. I hate I missed that.

If this system doesn't sum up the winter for Atlanta I don't know what does. It doesn't get any worse than this. What a complete nightmare of a winter. I can't imagine a winter ever being as bad as this one. The fact that places further south than us like Dallas have had snow and ice this winter just makes it even harder to accept.

If this system doesn't sum up the winter for Atlanta I don't know what does. It doesn't get any worse than this. What a complete nightmare of a winter. I can't imagine a winter ever being as bad as this one. The fact that places further south than us like Dallas have had snow and ice this winter just makes it even harder to accept.

Dallas had 6 snow events last week.

Dallas had 6 snow events last week.

I remember back in the day, when Dallas got snow, we'd usually see a threat within the next day or two. Now, everything always heads off NE.

It is always baffling to me how it's easy to get so many lows to form over the south and head up west of the Apps, but it's almost impossible to get into a pattern where you see lows form in the eastern Gulf and head up or just off the coast. You might get a couple every year, but that's about it. Seems like you really don't even get all that many Gulf storms anymore. I guess El Nino has a lot to do with that, and since we don't get those anymore, we don't see as many Gulf lows anymore. And since we don't have blocking anymore, we can't suppress northern stream waves enough anymore.

If you'd read the article by the Chronicle, it tells you exactly why they haven't come forward. Dook lacrosse ring a bell?

When the facts come out, and they won't unless it's taken to court, we'll see. Benefit of being a private University with K on his iron throne.

Guess we'll see..until then, keep "LOL'ing" :whistle:

If you'd read the article by the Chronicle, it tells you exactly why they haven't come forward. Dook lacrosse ring a bell?

When the facts come out, and they won't unless it's taken to court, we'll see. Benefit of being a private University with K on his iron throne.

Guess we'll see..until then, keep "LOL'ing" :whistle:

Sir I am a tarheel fan and we have a plague hanging in the Smith center so I bleed tarheel blue. I've met Coach K and he is a class act. Do not even pretend that you know the facts in this situation because you do not. Now please take this to PR where it belongs. 

Sexual assault is a tragedy and is very much underreported, and it should be dealt with severely when proven. However, nobody here knows the facts of this case and unless and until an official complaint/charge is filed and an investigation is conducted and the verdict rendered, it categorically unfair and wrong to condemn anyone and pronounce any judgment upon them in this situation.

By the way, it's Tar Heel, Mr. "plaque in the Smith Center". Two words. You're dismissed.

The irony of this coming from a UNC fan after UNC has been exposed on one of the biggest cheating scandel's in college sports history is well ironic. You want nothing more than Duke to be in some huge scandal to help pull some of that spotlight away from UNC but it isn't going to happen Duke did exactly what they where suppose to do.

Agree, nothing has worked out this year but tons of cold rain,,,

Thank goodness this awful winter is almost over. Thursday will be nothing more (for ATL, AHN, GVL) than a rain maker, and the pattern begins to relax. On to pollen and severe weather season, known in some circles as 'spring'.

Get an education, Yellow Jackets

Why else would I be here? Loitering?

Archived