Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NP.  I miss Spock.  :(

He will always be there. I really liked the way they included him in the re-boot, playing his older self along with the younger new guy. They pulled that off quite well I think.

I also liked him in the "In Search of" series and he showed up in Fringe too a few years back.

Question for you CR - what is the 4th symbol in your sig? - I recognize the rest.

He will always be there. I really liked the way they included him in the re-boot, playing his older self along with the younger new guy. They pulled that off quite well I think.

I also liked him in the "In Search of" series and he showed up in Fringe too a few years back.

Question for you CR - what is the 4th symbol in your sig? - I recognize the rest.

Yeah, they were pretty clever with putting him in the reboot.  Basically, it gave them an easy out to explain something complicated or create a solution to any question raised about the "parallel universes" (for lack of a better term).

Ahhh, good question.  It is the symbol for the Rebellion from Star Wars.  These are all of the allies.  They support good winter.  The evil alliance (immediately below) supports bad winter:

post-987-0-87992600-1425579140_thumb.jpg

getting married one month from today. Need this cold pattern to break and some dry weather for a change. Most of eastern NC has become swampland over the last 3 months with abundant and frequent rains.

No matter what the weather, there is a way your fiancee can salvage the wedding.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/wedding-planner-suggests-replacing-unsightly-groom,38153/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Pic:1:Default

Archived