Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got to Cusco. 11,000+ ft in elevation is interesting, though I haven't noticed any effects. It's pretty crazy to have a major city at such a high elevation, though. Pretty mild weather is the rule of the day all year here (highs in the 60s, lows in the 40s). Looks like scattered rain showers occur most days this time of year as they transition from the rainy to the dry season this month.

Just got to Cusco. 11,000+ ft in elevation is interesting, though I haven't noticed any effects. It's pretty crazy to have a major city at such a high elevation, though. Pretty mild weather is the rule of the day all year here (highs in the 60s, lows in the 40s). Looks like scattered rain showers occur most days this time of year as they transition from the rainy to the dry season this month.

If you start to experience headaches, drink plenty of water.

God that sounds like my ideal climate. Maybe boring but at least you don't have to deal with extreme heat or extreme cold.

That's very odd, over 11k feet and no snow or bitterly cold temps ever.....

Yeah, people hear about drizzle and go nuts. I got a little sleet at the house last night. I was about to go to the store but didn't want to jam up the streets. Then, I almost slipped on a sleet and decided to play it safe and go back inside.

:lmao:  A sleet.  A sleet?  I'm glad you avoided those hospital bills, CR.

It was my understanding there would be no math in Banter. :) I'm in the county only and not in a municipality.

What ever gave you that impression?  Math is all around us.  You cannot escape it.  It will find you out...

ijybh.jpg

Well this news went viral the past day or so. Here's a link to a point of view video of a test run on a TALL rollercoaster getting ready to open at carowinds.

This must be really exciting for them. Usually when news goes viral for an amusement park, it's because something went wrong!

Wow!  That looks awesome, and it's a rather lengthy ride too.  It's amazing how tiny the other coasters at Carowinds look in the background compared to this behemoth.

:lmao:A sleet. A sleet? I'm glad you avoided those hospital bills, CR.

What ever gave you that impression? Math is all around us. You cannot escape it. It will find you out.

Haha! I knew you would eventually find that post. I was doing my Chevy Chase doing his Gerald Ford impression impression. :D

Nice use of the double impression. :thumbsup:

BTW, the YMCA singing by the NCSU students this afternoon during the 'Cuse game was pure genius. That's up there at Cameron Crazy level.

Yeah you don't get a chance to double impress much, so you have to take advantage. :) The singing was funny. I'm surprised by the win. It was a good win. Hopefully, the Blue Devils will take care of business tonight.

Archived