Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily, all that matters anymore thanks to the new system is wins, and surely Jeff can win one of the next 23 races.

I mean, he got to with rockets he got... right? Since Jimmie is in Chase already, Mr. H should give Knaus to Gordon until #24 get a win :P

Yeah you need someone to go with ya?

LOL. Teenage daughter isn't the happiest camper my teenage son is going with me. We've only got to see Duke basketball once in ncaa opening round several years ago. Can't afford tickets in cis even when students are on break. We are so jacked and blessed for the oppurtunity. Can't wait.

We could really use the rain in Georgia. I wonder why its been so dry this year ?

Your posts really do lack reality most of the time....  I've got standing water in my backyard and you can still see moisture in the ditches around here....

HYDROLOGIC OUTLOOK

GAC011-015-047-055-057-083-085-111-115-117-123-129-139-187-213-

227-281-291-295-311-313-101500-

HYDROLOGIC OUTLOOK

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PEACHTREE CITY GA

1146 AM EDT MON MAR 9 2015

...OCCASIONAL HEAVY RAIN EXPECTED OVER PORTIONS OF NORTH GEORGIA

THROUGH SATURDAY WITH POSSIBLE FLOODING...

.RAINFALL EXPECTED...

STORM TOTAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE FORECAST FOR

NORTH GEORGIA THROUGH SATURDAY. ISOLATED HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.

THE FLOOD POTENTIAL AREA IS GENERALLY NORTH OF A LINE FROM ROME

THROUGH CUMMING TO HOMER.

.SYNOPSIS...

A STRONG UPPER LEVEL LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL DEEPEN AND ANCHOR

ITSELF OVER THE SOUTHERN PLAINS THIS WEEK. A STRONG SOUTH TO

SOUTHWEST FLOW ALOFT WILL PUMP ABUNDANT GULF MOISTURE OVER THE

SOUTHEAST U.S. WITH PERIODS OF HEAVY RAIN PREVAILING OVER NORTH

GEORGIA. AT THIS TIME...SOME OF THE HEAVIEST RAIN IS EXPECTED

THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY AS A SOUTHERLY LOW LEVEL FLOW COMBINES

WITH THE OROGRAPHIC EFFECTS OF THE GEORGIA MOUNTAINS TO ENHANCE

THE RAINFALL.

.ANTECEDENT CONDITIONS...

PRECIPITATION AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 3 INCHES HAVE OCCURRED OVER NORTH

GEORGIA DURING THE PAST TWO WEEKS WHICH WERE 50 TO 100 PERCENT OF

NORMAL. HOWEVER...DUE TO A SERIES OF SNOW AND ICE STORMS SINCE

THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY...ABNORMALLY MOIST SOIL CONDITIONS EXIST

WITH SOME AREAS STILL WET AND JUST RECOVERING FROM ABOVE NORMAL

STREAM FLOWS. THIS WILL ALLOW ANY HEAVY RAIN TO BE QUICKLY

ABSORBED...THEN RUN OFF INTO NEARBY STREAMS...CREEKS AND RIVERS.

.IMPACTS...

ISOLATED FLASH FLOODING WILL BE POSSIBLE IF THE HEAVY RAIN

REPEATEDLY MOVES OVER THE SAME AREA. ALSO...STORM DRAINS AND DITCHES

MAY BECOME QUICKLY CLOGGED WITH DEBRIS AND CAUSE EXTENSIVE STREET

FLOODING AND ROAD PONDING.

MINOR FLOODING OF SOME OF THE LARGER CREEKS OR RIVERS IS MORE LIKELY

WITH THE EXPECTED STORM TOTAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS IN NORTH GEORGIA

AND SHOULD BE MONITORED CLOSELY.

THIS WEATHER SITUATION IS BECOMING MORE CERTAIN WITH EACH MODEL

RUN...SO STAY ALERT FOR POSSIBLE FLOOD WATCHES AND FUTURE WARNINGS.

KNOW WHAT TO DO IF A WARNING IS ISSUED AND YOU LIVE NEAR A CREEK

OR RIVER.

FOR ADDITIONAL HYDROLOGIC INFORMATION...VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT

WEATHER.GOV/ATLANTA. CLICK ON THE RIVERS AND LAKES TAB UNDER CURRENT

WEATHER TO ACCESS THE LATEST RIVER STAGE AND PRECIPITATION

INFORMATION.

$$

LOL. Teenage daughter isn't the happiest camper my teenage son is going with me. We've only got to see Duke basketball once in ncaa opening round several years ago. Can't afford tickets in cis even when students are on break. We are so jacked and blessed for the oppurtunity. Can't wait.

take pictures and post em......GO DEVILS!

Just cancelled spring break camping reservations at my most favorite place ever...Hunting Island State Park. They book over a year in advance and it is SO hard to get reservations there during spring break through summer. I've been looking so forward to going. DH says it's going to be too cold to enjoy the beach. By God, if it's 80 degrees even one day that week I'm going to divorce him. I told him he better be praying for a snowstorm that week.

Just cancelled spring break camping reservations at my most favorite place ever...Hunting Island State Park. They book over a year in advance and it is SO hard to get reservations there during spring break through summer. I've been looking so forward to going. DH says it's going to be too cold to enjoy the beach. By God, if it's 80 degrees even one day that week I'm going to divorce him. I told him he better be praying for a snowstorm that week.

Sup Nicole! Who's DH? Da hubby? When were you going?

Sup Nicole! Who's DH? Da hubby? When were you going?

Yep. Da hubs of almost 20 yrs. We were supposed to go the last week of this month. I felt sick when I cancelled them because we lucked out getting a site to begin with. I never listen to him. Not sure why I did this time. I'm trying to remember if I had been drinking.

Yep. Da hubs of almost 20 yrs. We were supposed to go the last week of this month. I felt sick when I cancelled them because we lucked out getting a site to begin with. I never listen to him. Not sure why I did this time. I'm trying to remember if I had been drinking.

Yeah I would have just gone anyway. Listening to your husband is never a good idea.

Source: I've been a husband for 11 years.

Haha! I was wondering why you agreed to cancel. I don't know anything about that place, but from what you said it seems like it's hard to get in. Hopefully it'll be really cold so the decision will feel good!

Thanks! Yeah, that probably won't impress you know who too much. :)

Won't impress me either... I want those tropical downpours, this is more of a wedgey cold shower for days.

Give me a 1050+ High in the right spot, then it can light rain for days.

Trend is drier. We are going to end up with .25 at best over the next 2 weeks. GSP is already backing off on it. I just hope the colder weather someone mentioned does not happen. It's time for 70's to come and stay.

If you were near here, I'd bet you lunch at a mid-tier restaurant that the nearest official reporting station to you will get more than .25" of rain over the next two weeks.

If you were near here, I'd bet you lunch at a mid-tier restaurant that the nearest official reporting station to you will get more than .25" of rain over the next two weeks.

I think I get fingered by the 1.2, maybe,1.4 inches total ! Color me unimpressed for 147 hour totals or whatever! I bet my drought monitor is at "abnormally dry" already! If I'd of had that 8" of snow to seep into the groundwater , I'd be good!

Now, about this mid tier restaurant !? :)

Archived