amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one Sunday and didnt have to travel! That March sun angle FTL ! 13000 ft, thin atmosphere, stronger gamma rays, = death! SPF 80 FTW !

Yeah, I didn't even think to put any on since it wasn't hot (low 60s), but when you spend your entire day at 12000-13000 feet at 13S so close to the spring equinox, you're going to have a bad time. I'm now pussing and blistering, though the worst of the pain seems to be behind. I lathered on the sunscreen today...

Yeah, I didn't even think to put any on since it wasn't hot (low 60s), but when you spend your entire day at 12000-13000 feet at 13S so close to the spring equinox, you're going to have a bad time. I'm now pussing and blistering, though the worst of the pain seems to be behind. I lathered on the sunscreen today...

Damn! That sucks

uva @5?

They (uva) are struggling offensively. Between louisville, unc and uva on that side of the bracket, with their injuries and tournament format, just think Louisville unc winner can pull it off. Also state if they play like they are capable should beat pitt. I think Duke has the best guard play in the Acc followed by state and Miami at times. Superior or consistent Guard play is what wins tourneys. Just feel it's Duke or states to loose on one side and Louisville, unc, uva to loose on the other.

I have a UNC / UM final with UNC winning....in my upset bracket. :)

I'd put Miami and FSU as the 6 and 7. The rest of the league can forget about it,including Note Dame. Their top 20, but I'd be shocked if the run the gaunlet they've been lucky several times during the regular season to end up where they are.

One good thing for you carolina boys is Meeks is out sick, so james will get to start. Meeks is a liability imo for yall. He can't jump over a line on the floor and clear it. Plays below the rim , not good for a 5 position.

I'd put Miami and FSU as the 6 and 7. The rest of the league can forget about it,including Note Dame. Their top 20, but I'd be shocked if the run the gaunlet they've been lucky several times during the regular season to end up where they are.

One good thing for you carolina boys is Meeks is out sick, so james will get to start. Meeks is a liability imo for yall. He can't jump over a line on the floor and clear it. Plays below the rim , not good for a 5 position.

OBJECTION!!

I am not like the UNC. I do not like them in a tree. I do not like them with a bee. I do not like them in the hail. I do not like them in the jail. I do not like them in the grass. I do not like when they're in class...oh wait...my bad.

SUSTAINED!

Sad day here. My companion for the last 15 years died this morning.  I just finished burying him under his favorite tree.  A pound rescue, that was supposed to be a small to medium sized dog who grew to be 95 pounds, and became a favorite of the entire neighborhood. There never was a more lovable mutt.  RIP Victor.

medium800.jpg

Sad day here. My companion for the last 15 years died this morning. I just finished burying him under his favorite tree. A pound rescue, that was supposed to be a small to medium sized dog who grew to be 95 pounds, and became a favorite of the entire neighborhood. There never was a more lovable mutt. RIP Victor.

Really sorry to hear that man. He was beautiful.

Sad day here. My companion for the last 15 years died this morning. I just finished burying him under his favorite tree. A pound rescue, that was supposed to be a small to medium sized dog who grew to be 95 pounds, and became a favorite of the entire neighborhood. There never was a more lovable mutt. RIP Victor.

medium800.jpg

Sorry for your loss JB, sucks to lose a good companion !

medium800.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm involved in animal rescue (Stokes County Humane Society) and I honestly believe that I love animals more than people. I've lost 3 of my own over the past 18 years and I know all too well the pain that comes with the loss of a pet. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sad day here. My companion for the last 15 years died this morning.  I just finished burying him under his favorite tree.  A pound rescue, that was supposed to be a small to medium sized dog who grew to be 95 pounds, and became a favorite of the entire neighborhood. There never was a more lovable mutt.  RIP Victor.

medium800.jpg

Awww. :( sorry to hear this.

We're in a QPF restricted zone

Oh BTW, our coastal low showing up a few days back is now up in Kentucky, it'll be a cutter before ya know it!

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_37.png

Heck, the models were showing inches of rain across nearly the entire SE. Its Wednesday, and nary a drop has fallen, and tonight and tomorrow is a lousy 30% chance of showers. We went from getting many inches of rain to being lucky if we get .25 by friday night. I love how that model is showing snow over DC and virginia. Cutter FTW..... :axe:  :axe:  :axe:  :axe:

Archived