• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
March Banter

JoshM

Looks like another championship for UNC. It was pretty awesome how Duke couldn't miss against State but couldn't hit a 3 to save their life last night. :arrowhead;

No way ND beats the Heels. Incidentally, I think that will make them the first team to win 4 games to win the ACC tourney. They are a match-up nightmare when they are playing as well as they are.

I dunno Paige has been streaky all year and he has had 3 good games in a row so he is due to have a bad one and ND plays pretty good D so Paige is the key, without him having a good game the holes cant win..... I say the holes fall flat and run out of luck...they are playing the Irish after all.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't ND defense or Duke not hitting 3s, It was Duke coming out to complacent and as lacksidasal as I ever seen. They got just what they deserved because of the crap they put out in the firsthalf. The biggest improvement Duke made since January was Defense and your Defensive success in basketball is 99.9 % effort and intensity. The other.1% is scheme.

I'll be rooting for ND, but Carolina will roll them because ND can't stop no one in the paint. IF ND gets hot behind the ark they have a shot, but if not they'll get beat double digits.

The ncaa format suits Duke way better then Acc this year. You have to play off will power and adrenaline by the last 2 rounds due to no day off rest in between games.

Apparently , there was a 2.8 earthquake centered near Cherokee NC last night at 11:51pm! Any mtn peeps feel it!?

That is the second one this week in Cherokee.  Pretty interesting if you ask me, but we to get them up here every now and then.  A couple of months ago they had one I believe in Madison, Co but it was also small.

I think someone pushed the wrong keycodes...

Monday
A chance of rain. Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Monday Night
A chance of rain. Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday
A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday Night
A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Wednesday
A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

I think someone pushed the wrong keycodes...

Monday

A chance of rain. Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday Night

A chance of rain. Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday

A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tuesday Night

A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday

A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

That's got GSP written all over it! :)

When did damn Indiana move to the Atlantic coast!

Mack,

Really, it does seem strange!

Now regarding Cracker Barrel, I do think that is some really good eating (especially their pancakes and turkey sausage but also things like corned beef on St. Patty's and other dinner entries) regardless of the clientele. Well, come to think of it, I guess you and I are part of the clientele. I need to head over to Walmart, myself. When are you going?

Had delicious Chipotle burrito tonight as I watched that Indiana invader win the ACC.

Archived