• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter

JoshM

I think I get fingered by the 1.2, maybe,1.4 inches total ! Color me unimpressed for 147 hour totals or whatever! I bet my drought monitor is at "abnormally dry" already! If I'd of had that 8" of snow to seep into the groundwater , I'd be good!

Now, about this mid tier restaurant !? :)

Yeah, I'm thinking somewhere between the taco truck and the corner hot dog vendor. Don't need a lot of cabbage to eat really well, if you know what I mean. :)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm thinking somewhere between the taco truck and the corner hot dog vendor. Don't need a lot of cabbage to eat really well, if you know what I mean. :)

I really wished my at work restaurant choices were a little better! I have lunch access to: QT, Bojangles,Wendy's , Waffle House, KFC, Burger King,Subway , Hardee's , and a tasty local BBQ place called Buckys!

I'm addicted to Zaxby's... been there way too much lately, but it's the closest to the movies, and when you see every movie it's more a product of convenience. I got burned out on Popeye's, ate there like 10 times the first month they were open.

I really wished my at work restaurant choices were a little better! I have lunch access to: QT, Bojangles,Wendy's , Waffle House, KFC, Burger King,Subway , Hardee's , and a tasty local BBQ place called Buckys!

Never had a QT dog, but Sheetz dogs are pretty tasty! You got a pretty nice selection of places man. Don't have a Waffle House nearby, but we have most of the others within striking distance. :)

I'm addicted to Zaxby's... been there way too much lately, but it's the closest to the movies, and when you see every movie it's more a product of convenience. I got burned out on Popeye's, ate there like 10 times the first month they were open.

Big Zack's Buffalo Snack ftw!

Haha! I was wondering why you agreed to cancel. I don't know anything about that place, but from what you said it seems like it's hard to get in. Hopefully it'll be really cold so the decision will feel good!

it's a beautiful, undisturbed part of the SC coast. Pure nature with nothing around. Parts of Forrest Gump were filmed there.

Of course we get a good looking miller a fantasy storm at the end of march.. smh... it would of been nice having this pattern and the cold last month meet up... there's always next year...

Timothy, come on now. You know that storm will be hundreds of miles northwest by the time it gets here. There's nothing to fret over. It would have been a rainstorm in January too. :)

Of course we get a good looking miller a fantasy storm at the end of march.. smh... it would of been nice having this pattern and the cold last month meet up... there's always next year...

Don't forget that the late Feb Miller A did meet up with cold enough air for a good number of locations to produce a big snowstorm though not in my location and apparently not in yours. Areas from N MS all of the across to N NC got as much as 6-10" or so. That kind of storm doesn't hit in most of those areas but once every few years at most and so wasn't an ordinary storm.

Wings and things, boneless tongue torch, side of fried shrooms or pickles , with ranch!

Now you're definitely throwing out some cabbage for that deal. Oh, and Josh, Outback night was tonight. You missed it. Had a gift card, a 15% off coupon, and a free Bloomin' O, since Kevin Harvick finished in the top 10 (or top 1, as it were)!

Now you're definitely throwing out some cabbage for that deal. Oh, and Josh, Outback night was tonight. You missed it. Had a gift card, a 15% off coupon, and a free Bloomin' O, since Kevin Harvick finished in the top 10 (or top 1, as it were)!

Ya... I usually go up there on Mondays if there's a free onion, just wasn't in the mood today.

Man, thanks for the link, but it may take a month to get through all that! How did 0z GFS look? PV still coming in 10 days?

1) YW. Wasn't there only one major, widespread post 3/20 late March snowstorm during the 1980's? 3/24/1983. If so, it shouldn't take a month to study that. ;)

Edit: If I were you, I'd also study 3/25/1971.

2) Because of the dreaded DST, it won't be out that far for the better part of an hour. :( I hate this time of year for model watching. Fortunately, my body clock sort of stays with EST for at least awhile.

Archived