Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what we do:  collectively despise the baby blue.  I like the Pack and will root for them over most anyone other than Duke.  On the other hand, I can't think of any team I would want UNC to beat.

Woot ABC baby......I am the biggest Wolfpack fan on the planet when they play Crapel Hill.......nice to see Duke break out the broom and sweep the holes.

This is the last run of the 0Z King that will complete before 2AM ET until

November. I plan to remain on mountain time to keep myself immune from this nonsense or at least until I can successfully lobby Congress to abolish DST forever. It is very unfair to wx hobbyists everywhere. :(

Rumor has it that Congress is feeling pressure from both farmers (who want to keep DST) and wx hobbyists (who want DST to be abolished).

It is very nice. I had a fantastic walk yesterday! You should consider moving to San Diego!

SD is a place I would love to live. Maybe one day. In terms of weather, it can't be beat. And you don't have to worry all winter about whether it will snow or not. Sure the weather may be Boring to some people but I think I would love it.

It is very nice. I had a fantastic walk yesterday! You should consider moving to San Diego!

As rare as snow seems to be around my house, I can't imagine ever living in a place with basically 0 chance of any snow! I'm sure every 50 years , San Diego gets a rare inch or something, but unless I'm making like 1million dollars a year for a job, I would NEVER live in FL! In a dreamworld, I would live high in the NC mtns , have a Christmas tree farm and a carp fishing paylake, to run in the summer!! That would be awesome, somewhere up around Met1985, he gets snow when nobody else does !

As rare as snow seems to be around my house, I can't imagine ever living in a place with basically 0 chance of any snow! I'm sure every 50 years , San Diego gets a rare inch or something, but unless I'm making like 1million dollars a year for a job, I would NEVER live in FL! In a dreamworld, I would live high in the NC mtns , have a Christmas tree farm and a carp fishing paylake, to run in the summer!! That would be awesome, somewhere up around Met1985, he gets snow when nobody else does !

you could always drive to the mountains in socal. I'm sure they get snow. Best of both worlds. Near the beach, great weather year round, close to the mountains.

I don't enjoy driving to snow as much as seeing it come down IMBY, and I need all four seasons to experience and be appreciative of the upcoming season. For this reason I will probably never leave central NC. We have a great balance here

it snows in central nc?

I don't enjoy driving to snow as much as seeing it come down IMBY, and I need all four seasons to experience and be appreciative of the upcoming season. For this reason I will probably never leave central NC. We have a great balance here

Had many opps. To leave for other nice places and just couldn't. We have it all here.

Every year when the first frost hits, I contemplate looking for jobs in Florida.  I don't know if you could pay me enough to live somewhere that gets substantial snow and cold every year.  And when I retire, I think I want a winter house in the southern hemisphere... maybe Brazil?  Then the only cold I'd have to deal with would be when I opened the fridge...

This is the last run of the 0Z King that will complete before 2AM ET until

November. I plan to remain on mountain time to keep myself immune from this nonsense or at least until I can successfully lobby Congress to abolish DST forever. It is very unfair to wx hobbyists everywhere. :(

Rumor has it that Congress is feeling pressure from both farmers (who want to keep DST) and wx hobbyists (who want DST to be abolished).

DST should be kept year-round.  Who needs daylight in the morning when you're just going to work anyway?

Archived