joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry man, I am sure it will not verify nearly that cold, but you still might have to dodge some rain drops. By the way, congrats on the wedding... One of these days I plan to make it out your way for some hunting and fishing.

You have a spot with us any time you want to come down and try for deer or bear. 

I like it when RAH throws little snips in their AFD like this just to break up the technical text...

THE OTHER ISSUE OVERNIGHT IS THE SOUTHWARD MOVING COLD FRONT RUSHING THROUGH VIRGINIA. THIS FRONT WILL MOVE INTO OUR REGION FROM THE NORTH LATER TONIGHT WHICH WILL INTRODUCE A FRESH NE BREEZE AT 10-20 MPH AND MUCH COOLER AIR. THIS COOLER AIR WILL BE FELT FOR THOSE HEADING TO WORK AND SCHOOL EARLY MONDAY. 

I'm sure by now most of you have heard this story.http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/18/woman-stabs-longmont-mom-removes-baby-from-womb/24994517/.

Michelle just happens to be my first cousin. Maybe some of you guys in Boone know her, she went to app state. I ask any of you that will to please pray for her. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help her if you wish. As you can expect she is devastated! She was due in may with a baby girl, it was her first one. She is recovering well physical and will still be able to have kids in the future. Emotionally she has a long and painful recovery, I'm not sure she will ever be the same after such an evil, horrendous act.

Thanks,

Almost forgot here is the link.

http://www.gofundme.com/michelle-wilkins

Franklin,

Wow, I'm sorry about your cousin. Thank goodness she is doing better physically though very sadly the baby died. What an evil and/or crazy person is Ms. Lane to do something so horrendous. I've been reading a lot about people's thoughts regarding this in the PR forum, where there's a thread devoted to it in case you don't know.

I'm sure by now most of you have heard this story.http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2015/03/18/woman-stabs-longmont-mom-removes-baby-from-womb/24994517/.

Michelle just happens to be my first cousin. Maybe some of you guys in Boone know her, she went to app state. I ask any of you that will to please pray for her. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help her if you wish. As you can expect she is devastated! She was due in may with a baby girl, it was her first one. She is recovering well physical and will still be able to have kids in the future. Emotionally she has a long and painful recovery, I'm not sure she will ever be the same after such an evil, horrendous act.

Thanks,

Almost forgot here is the link.

http://www.gofundme.com/michelle-wilkins

Franklin, man I'm sorry about this and it makes me sick. It's been discussed in PR and if you haven't, I'd probably suggest not going in there. But anyway, we have been and will continue to keep her in our prayers. What an incredible tragedy. It is brought closer knowing someone who is close to her. We will continue to lift her and her (your) family up.

Thanks guys, yeah I have read it. Wxtrix is again proving that she is the worst.

Not sure if Michelle is gonna stay out in Colorado or come back to nc. Unfortunately she will at least be dealing with the legal aspects of this for a few years. After hearing what happened to her it's only a miracle that she is still alive, unfortunately she lost her daughter Aurora Is this terrible tragedy.

Thanks guys, yeah I have read it. Wxtrix is again proving that she is the worst.

Not sure if Michelle is gonna stay out in Colorado or come back to nc. Unfortunately she will at least be dealing with the legal aspects of this for a few years. After hearing what happened to her it's only a miracle that she is still alive, unfortunately she lost her daughter Aurora Is this terrible tragedy.

Beyond words.  My thoughts are with you all.

Nice, Burns!! Good looking k-niner there.

Thanks. Hoping he fills a big empty spot.  My other dogs accepted him right off, except for a Chihuahua my wife has spoiled.  He growled non-stop for thirty minutes.  Then, as if a switch was thrown he stopped.  Now he is following the new guy around like Robin following Batman.  

Thanks. Hoping he fills a big empty spot.  My other dogs accepted him right off, except for a Chihuahua my wife has spoiled.  He growled non-stop for thirty minutes.  Then, as if a switch was thrown he stopped.  Now he is following the new guy around like Robin following Batman.

That's awesome that they're already getting used to him. How many dogs do you have?

Archived