joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. You too...but I don't think too many folks are going to change their minds. There is a lot of general attacking of one thing or another in PR, but I'd be willing to bet almost everybody is nice in person.

Yeah not being face to face but behind a computer is two different things. Oh well was glad I got to share some good word tonight.

Thanks man. You too...but I don't think too many folks are going to change their minds. There is a lot of general attacking of one thing or another in PR, but I'd be willing to bet almost everybody is nice in person.

Most likely that is true as that is human nature. However, imo how a person acts behind the safety of a computer is actually more telling about him/her. Those that are consistently mean and attack others for no good reason behind a computer but then are nice in person would be considered fake by me and not people I 'd have any desire to be around. A genuinely nice person has no reason to be attacking others regularly for no good reason, whether behind a computer or not. In a similar vein, I've often heard that people who in person are usually nice to strangers (say, those they'd have no reason to expect to ever be in contact with ever again) in addition to people they know are often the most genuinely nice people. Examples: being kind to restaurant servers in a city outside of one's hometown.

There's an echo in today's SPC update...

...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS OVER PARTS OF ERN NC AND THE   LWR CHESAPEAKE BAY AREA...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS ...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS OVER PARTS OF THE FL   PANHANDLE...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS ...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS ...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS ...   ...THERE IS A MRGL RISK OF SVR TSTMS ...

This may not sound too manly, but I saw the new Cinderella flick and really enjoyed it. I thought the step relatives and fairy godmother were all quite funny, the cinematography and special effects were quite cool, and the score was enjoyable.  I also liked that they generally stuck to the traditional story as opposed to darkening it like in some other movies. The lead actress had a fine performance, too. Have any others here seen it?

This may not sound too manly, but I saw the new Cinderella flick and really enjoyed it. I thought the step relatives and fairy godmother were all quite funny, the cinematography and special effects were quite cool, and the score was enjoyable.  The lead actress had a fine performance, too. Have any others here seen it?

I will see it with my 2 kids next weekend.  Looks like it might not be a snoozer like most of the kids movies I see.  Good to know

This may not sound too manly, but I saw the new Cinderella flick and really enjoyed it. I thought the step relatives and fairy godmother were all quite funny, the cinematography and special effects were quite cool, and the score was enjoyable.  The lead actress had a fine performance, too. Have any others here seen it?

Saw it as well....  It was good but it needed some fifty shades of grey scenes.....   I did enjoy the cleavage though...

Well the super long range GFS is gonna verify for Saturday. How stupid is it that the gfs had this picked out 8-10 days ago and it was right. So now we are looking at mid 40's for the wedding day for sure and now the forecast for jamaica is for 80% rain chances every day we are there. Oh well!

Just saw that Van Halen is going to be in CLT on September 11th! If you want to see a great rock concert, with one of the top-10 best guitar players of all time, give this a look! Saw them in 2008 or so, with all the original members, except the bass player, and he was replaced with Eddie Van Halens son, Wolfgang! Great, great show!

Just saw that Van Halen is going to be in CLT on September 11th! If you want to see a great rock concert, with one of the top-10 best guitar players of all time, give this a look! Saw them in 2008 or so, with all the original members, except the bass player, and he was replaced with Eddie Van Halens son, Wolfgang! Great, great show!

Saw them here in Raleigh around that time. Great show! DLR didn't jump quite as high as he used to, though. :)

Saw them here in Raleigh around that time. Great show! DLR didn't jump quite as high as he used to, though. :)

The acoustic start to " Ice cream man", during that tour was awesome! Saw a ad with EVH, and he looked to be in good shape and I think this will be a good show! I wish they didnt have an opening act! I really don't like the Kenny Wayne Shephard! :)

Check out this video of the flooding in Chile. Only 0.9" just about wiped the place out. Of course that was 7 years worth of rain in a thunderstorm. Pretty good example of the reason some areas are so affected by lessor amounts, whether it be rain or snow.

Wow that's crazy. Just that little bit of rainfall did all that flooding.

Archived