joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

JoshM

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! It ain't gonna snow until next Fab Feb when we have an analogs cutoff and dynamic cooling ftw!

Man, 2nd year, back to back ninos, the new analog! Next winter is going to be the winter we were promised this year! No Oct/Nov snow, the hammer will drop the last week in Dec, and stay cold till 1st of March, lots of snow and everyone gets 200% of normal snow!! Winter of 15/16, will rival 76/77!!!! Yeah, I said it first JB! Booyah!

model consensus is pretty strong for there being a cold front end of next week making our outdoor wedding an indoor wedding. Still can't believe such a long range forecast is still looking at verifying. Had this been a snowstorm in January modeled at 200 hrs it would never even have come close to verifying.

I've never been so angry at the prospect of snow in my entire life. This is certainly a first for me.

Don't worry man, I am sure it will not verify nearly that cold, but you still might have to dodge some rain drops. By the way, congrats on the wedding... One of these days I plan to make it out your way for some hunting and fishing.

Archived