joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its not jumping like a Miller B though I don't think, its more a question of path.

The slp has been slowly strengthening all day. Once it gets in the Atlantic, that rate of change should increase, abet only slightly though in this case.

I don't think its going to bomb out to sub 990 for example. Didn't see that on any of the models. 996 off Hatteras though is still pretty good, we will see if it makes it.

Good deal. Thanks man!

Anyone thinking this low is gonna slide further east than some of the amped models were showing? We saw that pressure drop out over the atlantic an hour or so ago but it hasn't really shown much one way or the other where the low should track. Any one have any guesses?

looks like it is gonna travel thru south georgia.

latest sref mean give rdu 10", clump of plumes are at 5" and another clump from 12"-15". clt down from 7.5"

to 6"

I assume the variance is temperature / P-Type related, and not due to actual precipitation amounts. It really could go either way for Wake County, and the airport is pretty far NW of downtown....  Gonna be an interesting night. 

Archived