• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Wednesday, 2/18 Afternoon/Evening Snow on Snow Event

Deck Pic

They just want to share their misery with the rest of us. Nice guys. They just need a big bear hug  :hurrbear:

Must be...between him and winterwxluvr you'd wonder why they are even posting in this thread.

Radar is doing it's thing and I'm expecting a Saturday redo, which will make me happy.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So then for this nice looking 1st band...Do you think that this will hold together by the time it reaches us?attachicon.gifhuh.PNG

It should I guess.. it's possible that becomes the main band east of the apps I suppose looking at HRRR/RAP though seems a little bit fast if so. 

It should I guess.. it's possible that becomes the main band east of the apps I suppose looking at HRRR/RAP though seems a little bit fast if so. 

I would think it becomes 1 consolidated band as it approaches. The panhandle and central va stuff look like they are associated with waa in front of the front. My guess is it all comes this way consolidated in one line. 

Weenie goggles say that when they merge the band will be uber by the time it gets here. #whiteout

I would think it becomes 1 consolidated band as it approaches. The panhandle and central va stuff look like they are associated with waa in front of the front. My guess is it all comes this way consolidated in one line. 

Weenie goggles say that when they merge the band will be uber by the time it gets here. #whiteout

If your weenie goggles are wrong I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Better make sure that band performs to da max Mr. Chill

Archived