joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday, 2/18 Afternoon/Evening Snow on Snow Event

Deck Pic

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we were....in WV....where the exact same thing happened that happened here...which is why we went out there.  Do you think it was lightly snowing with 1 mile visibility when the front came through?  :lol:

no, but it can be more meaningful when experienced in YBY.  i think you know what i mean.

chasing severe is really necessary to experience the full range of phenomena, but snow chasing IMO is a bit artificial, unless you're after the LE experience or maybe Western powder dumps.

you have a strong passion for the local experience, and it was a memorable one for the area.

no, but it can be more meaningful when experienced in YBY.  i think you know what i mean.

chasing severe is really necessary to experience the full range of phenomena, but snow chasing IMO is a bit artificial, unless you're after the LE experience or maybe Western powder dumps.

you have a strong passion for the local experience, and it was a memorable one for the area.

It ended up not being a big deal where I live....It was probably cool for 20 minutes, but almost no snow stuck....If it had been better IMBY I'd be a bit more upset that I missed it....

Archived