Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Wednesday, 2/18 Afternoon/Evening Snow on Snow Event

Deck Pic

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed the squall. In Florida now. Kinda cool here. 50s. Looking at radar and quick glance at posts seems like I didn't miss much. Fwiw the squall on saturday was top 2 or 3 squall I've seen here. Probably número uno. It was a rare freak show of an event...like the derecho. Expecting a repeat anytime soon is unreasonable.

Missed the squall. In Florida now. Kinda cool here. 50s. Looking at radar and quick glance at posts seems like I didn't miss much. Fwiw the squall on saturday was top 2 or 3 squall I've seen here. Probably número uno. It was a rare freak show of an event...like the derecho. Expecting a repeat anytime soon is unreasonable.

Agreed. I have been thinking the same thing here as it relates to both the VD Squall and the Derecho.

Of course it was. You live in a snow mecca. Did you have a camera set up outside your house so you could watch it from your basement?

I was driving at the outset, and it was very cool to experience. Couldn't see 50 feet in front of me. One of the top snow memories for this area.

Actually thought about you. Was like, man I bet Mark is really enjoying this band. But then I saw you were out and about at B&Bs and watching people drink fancy beer. I'm sure you had a swell time.

I was driving at the outset, and it was very cool to experience. Couldn't see 50 feet in front of me. One of the top snow memories for this area.

Actually thought about you. Was like, man I bet Mark is really enjoying this band. But then I saw you were out and about at B&Bs and watching people drink fancy beer. I'm sure you had a swell time.

Past time for you to go. Why is the as* allowed to continue to speak to Mr Z. and myself in the manner over and over again, month after month. Did he vote for Obama?, is that why?

Who is Mark?

Anyway, you do have a tendency to ride Tenman's back a lot. chill out for a bit.

we were....in WV....where the exact same thing happened that happened here...which is why we went out there.  Do you think it was lightly snowing with 1 mile visibility when the front came through?  :lol:

Archived