• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A word abut messenger. He tells people what they don't want to hear but more often than not he's right. He is among the 2 posters who called the famous positive bust of 1/25/00. But more importantly he knows his stuff. Remember his call that after 1/20 things would rock? Steadfastedly held to that and voila...rock we have!

So if you don't like what he says out him on ignore. Isn't everyone experienced enough to ferret out information and make their own call?

A word abut messenger. He tells people what they don't want to hear but more often than not he's right. He is among the 2 posters who called the famous positive bust of 1/25/00. But more importantly he knows his stuff. Remember his call that after 1/20 things would rock? Steadfastedly held to that and voila...rock we have!

So if you don't like what he says out him on ignore. Isn't everyone experienced enough to ferret out information and make their own call?

As someone new to this sub-board, I think that's fair, but I also think some of the posts (by him and a few others) earlier this afternoon were condescending, obnoxious, and rather unnecessary. He knows his stuff, way better than me and probably way better than 99% of people here, but still possible to straddle the jerk line category.

Boston has 0.9" as of 7 pm (and it was still snowing). With 80.4" snowfall, 2014-15 has become the 8th winter on record since 1891-92 to have 80" or more snow for the season. Monthly snowfall has now reached 43.2". The most snowfall on record for a month is currently 43.3", which was established in January 2005.

Which means as you typed this Boston on Feb 14th has topped its all time record snow for a month halfway through Feb, remarkable

Archived