• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precip shield actually looks a little better then I expected at this stage in the game considering the coastal hasn't even got going. I know this is the first batch and then we get a break before the coastal kicks in but better presentation than I thought. Totals would be blown away if this manages to stayed filled in during the transition. When that arctic front hits the ocean, boom!

Precip shield actually looks a little better then I expected at this stage in the game considering the coastal hasn't even got going. I know this is the first batch and then we get a break before the coastal kicks in but better presentation than I thought. Totals would be blown away if this manages to stayed filled in during the transition. When that arctic front hits the ocean, boom!

Shhh....agreed.

Just quietly enjoy that before you get ambushed with an HWRR image that has slashed from last run 5 minutes ago.

Shhh....agreed.

Just quietly enjoy that before you get ambushed with an HWRR image that has slashed from last run 5 minutes ago.

Weird negative vibe in here. People should stop staring at obscure models and go take a nice evening jebwalk while they can. If they try it tomorrow, they could die

Phlly and DC region weenies are rejoicing over a couple inches and a chance at a Norlun.

I am going to enjoy whatever snow I get and cheer others on. If there is an area to "cheer" on it would Probably SE RI and S Bristol County IMO. They have gotten the Shaft after shaft if I recall correctly.  

Archived