• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. I think some of the omega is below the beam as you get far away from BOX/GYX radar.

Interesting. I'vr been looking at the NOAA radar and have been stuck in the blue areas of intensity with the green (heavier) to my south and east. But we we're just out and it sure seems heavier than a moderate snowfall rate.

This yellow tail coming through is really impressive. Best snows of the storm in all likelihood for most of us

HAHAHAHA.  Always always.  GOT to end the statement with a Negative.  You are good.  REAL Good.  Like my 3" in 2 Hours?  Bet you didn't have that for me.  

I thought more people would have liked my Fujiwawa picture vs. Tonights picture of RI.     :cry:   

You should go outside. It's coming down pretty nicely and increasing. I just finished about 45 minutes out with the dog and had plenty of snow on my hat...lol. Ramping up and I would be not surprised to have this first part verify 4-6 which is higher than forecast.

I'd guess we have pretty close to 3" now.

HAHAHAHA. Always always. GOT to end the statement with a Negative. You are good. REAL Good. Like my 3" in 2 Hours? Bet you didn't have that for me.

I thought more people would have liked my Fujiwawa picture vs. Tonights picture of RI. :cry:

I only had to go two words to see you capitalizing words like a schoolgirl on Instagram.

We've had 1.2" since 8pm.

Way further south

Pretty sure I would actually rather have it come off further North...otherwise it seems to be swinging more ENE and sorta OTS before curving around East of us. GFS when it kept crushing us w CCB took it off NJ then Just SE of L.I.   Not sure if anyone is rooting for this to go offshore Well south, its not like its moving NE'ward now, or is it lol

Tonight with almost an Outline of RI -

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Vs. La Fuji-WaWaaaaaaa..... with a Different Kind of Outline of RI -

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And I'm in the notch.  Got a taste of the good stuff when that band moved through for about 25 mins, but looks like the brunt of phase 1 might be over.  Not seeing much development SW  of here.  The people sitting under the worst of that for all this time must have 6+ of some beautiful fluffy stuff in places.

Pretty sure I would actually rather have it come off further North...otherwise it seems to be swinging more ENE and sorta OTS before curving around East of us. GFS when it kept crushing us w CCB took it off NJ then Just SE of L.I.   Not sure if anyone is rooting for this to go offshore Well south, its not like its moving NE'ward now

the thought process from mets was that further south allowed more time for development.. I don't think this is going to go sorta OTS

Archived