• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 17-18 Event

moneypitmike

I know the troop is exhausted after the most recent storm, but any met who isn't delivering detailed information on what the Euro ensemble suite shows for the approaching system right now clearly doesn't love America.

I can only assume that you are busy punting three legged dogs while I sit here, comforting Jessica -- my bald eagle -- as she weeps during this neglect.

Details m'lord?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the troop is exhausted after the most recent storm, but any met who isn't delivering detailed information on what the Euro ensemble suite shows for the approaching system right now clearly doesn't love America.

I can only assume that you are busy punting three legged dogs while I sit here, comforting Jessica -- my bald eagle -- as she weeps during this neglect.

Pretty much a carbon copy of the op.

First thoughts, wanted to test out a new map design so decided to do a map for what is a relatively minor system overall. Quite a bit nicer looking than the old paint disasters, although much more time intensive, so maybe I'll just stick to the paint ones considering they don't get shared anywhere but here.

2_17_first_call.png[/

Archived