Newest Member
    Toothache
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's close to something good.   H is in the right place

ETA:  It's not suppressed.  It misses though, but not by much.   Precip gets in here tho.   For this far out (in fantasy land) it's a good look.

ETAA: Actually it's a decent amount of precip that gets up here...I hate the color code on the maps i'm looking at.

nothing through 240... looks like it gets suppressed

ETA: a lil bit of snow at 252

ETA:  It's not suppressed.  It misses though, but not by much.   Precip gets in here tho.   For this far out (in fantasy land) it's a good look.

at day 10?......perfect

ETAA: Actually it's a decent amount of precip that gets up here...I hate the color code on the maps i'm looking at.

no way

http://www.instantweathermaps.com/GFS-php/showmap-conussfc.php?run=2015021900&time=12&var=ASNOWI&hour=240

GFS is crazy cold again for next week. Averages are getting pretty high now so departures will be tremendous if this verifies. With all this major cold we have to score with a decent snow. Maybe it will come as the pattern breaks down. Perhaps a big storm is a way out and will break down the pattern next weekend. How long can this kind of below average continue

Ginxy in the New England forum mentioned there at least two more 498 dcm vortexes in the pipeline. More cold fun ahead. It's 13 degrees right now - I just snuck out back and rolled around in three feet of powder that I lovingly piled up there on Monday during the storm. It was so much fun. Everyone is sound asleep lol

Ginxy in the New England forum mentioned there at least two more 498 dcm vortexes in the pipeline. More cold fun ahead. It's 13 degrees right now - I just snuck out back and rolled around in three feet of powder that I lovingly piled up there on Monday during the storm. It was so much fun. Everyone is sound asleep lol

morning jebman i,m up to, have a great day wish to you god's blessing of peace and prosperity to you and your family so be it  amen!!

I'm not sure how the interaction with the great lakes low is going to work out for us though.

It's unfortunate that we have to deal with that potential but nothing you can do about it. Two main concerns are limiting nw extent of precip and kicking the track east. Timing will tell the story. If I was in sne I would be getting excited for the possibility of a phase bomb.

Archived