• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

We get snows at 216...nothing heavy...a few inches so far at 219.  It's all fantasy anyway at this point 

ETA  225 we get into the moderate stuff...lol..it looks like our last storm

Yeah, would be nice if we could get this to work.  Have February go out with a bang before the pattern changes quickly in early March.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jays Wintry Mix will be on it in about 10 minutes.  He's made because we scooped him.

Oh, to keep this weather related..GFS post 225   :lmao:

Yeah, GFS is LOL-tastic around then.  I just took a better look at it (almost wish I hadn't!).  It's like two waves that hit us!!  I suppose it could happen in some alternate-reality bizarre-o-world.

Yeah, GFS is LOL-tastic around then.  I just took a better look at it (almost wish I hadn't!).  It's like two waves that hit us!!  I suppose it could happen in some alternate-reality bizarre-o-world.

It barely gets .5 QPF to DC.... Is this what we have come too.  Our fantasy snows have gone from 2 feet to 5 inches on the 10+ day storms :(.

It barely gets .5 QPF to DC.... Is this what we have come too.  Our fantasy snows have gone from 2 feet to 5 inches on the 10+ day storms :(.

1. GFS throws several waves up the coast out of the gulf, we know that usually ends up one more consolidated low

2. Its like forever and a day away

3.  After the weekend mix to rain we repeat the cycle one more time, and if we can get the trough to dig in the right spot we have a chance, but no NAO help means we need the perfect h5 dig, too far west and it cuts, too far east and its OTS. 

Post (after) 228.  Snow on top of snow on top of snow.  From 219 to like 264

Euro is even further nw. Virtually nothing on the front but we miss the big early rains. I'm wondering if further west is good for something coming up behind. We'll see where it goes.

ETA: by behind I mean tues-wed

this weekend looked so promising a few days ago

Archived