12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, i just think of the term miller B differently than folks up north. Miller B's are jumpers/redevelopers in our area. This one is 2 completely separate lows joining forces once they shake hands. Something that will never happen here. lol

right but it's almost fully northern stream. miller bs can form pretty far south. i suppose hybrid maybe.. or fake since it's 6 days away. 

I thought you could have northern stream Miller A's and that Miller B's need a secondary low as the primary fades. 

Yes. It looks like a hybrid really to me. There's no real coastal low until it forms off the SC coastal area. I always think of Boxing Day.. I guess it was termed a miller A but it acted like a miller B. Not the same here but same kind of result. Gray area.

Yes. It looks like a hybrid really to me. There's no real coastal low until it forms off the SC coastal area. I always think of Boxing Day.. I guess it was termed a miller A but it acted like a miller B. Not the same here but same kind of result. Gray area.

Yeah and 1/96 could in some people's definitions be considered our best Miller B but I think most would consider it a hybrid.

Archived