• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

Euro is even further nw. Virtually nothing on the front but we miss the big early rains. I'm wondering if further west is good for something coming up behind. We'll see where it goes.

ETA: by behind I mean tues-wed

Yeah, awful look on the Euro. If we can't get anything meaningful on the front end then this my as well go far enough west to just give us light rain. I'm in no mood to see a deluge washout after these current temps. It is an unbelievably quick scouring of the deep cold though.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touché. Which us why I wanted to know how much lousier the NJ & NY & Philly drivers are going to be. How many middle finger waves, Italian chin swipes and adrenaline surges should I pack? ;)

Guess it depends on the neighborhoods you pass through!  Or, save those for the toll booths. :D

I've taken several trips between here and Philly which at times can be...interesting (in terms of traffic).  I've contributed my fair share to the state of Delaware in the last several years (turnpike).

I never felt good about snow chances. With the hp on the move and big +ao/nao quite a bit had to go right to pull it off. I'm rooting for the furthest west and least rainiest track right now.

i thought we could at least get a front end dumped but the trend has been stronger storm instead of hardly a hint of Low pressure. Euro dosent give us any frozen precip. Not one pellet

I never felt good about snow chances. With the hp on the move and big +ao/nao quite a bit had to go right to pull it off. I'm rooting for the furthest west and least rainiest track right now.

That's kind of how I feel.  Rather have it go far enough west that we don't have a washout all day Sunday but instead have lighter rains.

I'm hoping for the warmest wettest track and then an 850 line in Montreal for the next 8 months.

The weekend thing was dying last night. Today rigor mortis is setting in. I look forward to your write-up on next weeks storm :)

MDstorm

Archived