• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

Anyone else here been blocked from DT's Facebook page? He called me and idiot and a moron when I told him no way would the Triad get 4-6 inches (what his map is showing). Then when everyone started calling him out on how he was wrong, he got mad and deleted all of my comments and blocked me. Lol! Dang it. Where am I going to go for entertainment now?!

DT is the Jerry Springer of Meteorology. LOL......

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. All I know is that his replies sounded borderline psychotic. Have you ever seen that cartoon showing a person sitting behind a computer screen banging their hands on their keyboard until they are bloody and then smashing their head into the monitor? Yeah that's what I was envisioning in my head as to what he was doing. Oh well.. Carry on!

Fixed.

ComputerSmash.gif

Anyone else here been blocked from DT's Facebook page? He called me and idiot and a moron when I told him no way would the Triad get 4-6 inches (what his map is showing). Then when everyone started calling him out on how he was wrong, he got mad and deleted all of my comments and blocked me. Lol! Dang it. Where am I going to go for entertainment now?!

Looks like we're getting 0-0" of snow.

SMH, DT.

Everything is relative. Both Raleigh and Miami have wind chill advisories out this morning. Raleigh's is for a wind chill of 0 to -10, while Miami's is for mid 20's to 30.

I'm sure people up in ND would be amused at us for the same thing. They probably don't get a wind chill advisory until it feels like 50 below or something.  :lol:

Brick, WRAL has a wintry mix in the forecast for Tuesday!

LOL...I do hope we hit the Tues-Wed deal because anything Thursday on will be a real pain in the butt with some activities next weekend and really through the rest of March.  Why I am rooting that winter ends next weekend    :sizzle:

That would be the ultimate kick in the you know what if we get a big winter storm next Thursday/Friday, so yes I will be rooting against a miss from Thursday on... :devilsmiley:   And yes I will still be in central NC so not worried about missing it, more important things than snow.

Edit...Like this would suck.

nvg10.prp.156.namer.gif

This week the SE could see something but starting day 9 on there is a big SE ridge (higher heights in the SE), whatever you want to call it, GEFS and EPS agree on it.

ecmwf-ens_z500a_nhem_11.png

Models are pretty consistent on wintry weather next week. And if that verififes I would be fine with an early spring.

This week the SE could see something but starting day 9 on there is a big SE ridge (higher heights in the SE), whatever you want to call it, GEFS and EPS agree on it.

Yeah, I'm not sure winter is over after day 9 but the pattern is breaking down at that time.  I have to admit after next week, I'd be ok w/ some warmer weather.  I'm about ready for some outdoor activities.

Archived