joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here Queencity. Lakes frozen over, pond frozen over. Have not seen this prolonged cold snap in quit sometime. Even last year it would get really cold then warm right back up.

Been a long time since I have had to break ice in the water troughs. I've got 5 inches of ice on my farm pond and my ducks are walking on it very confused.

The Euro pisses me off.

Agree 100% SJ, It's not no KING anymore IMO, (In fact I posted a tweet from wright weather about how the Euro has fallen off the top)  and He expects  to see an upgrade to it soon...IDK? That's why I never post on the 5-7 day storms on the euro. I know there not going happen 99% of the time... Heck no model can get a storm right within 48 hours, So why get false hope's  up 7-10 days out.. As much as I love winter weather, I'm sick of this winter! I'm ready for spring!!!

I love these people that jump ship on one run...

This pattern is primed for something to go "BOOM", might not be where you want it to, but there's a conveyor belt of energy in the next 10 days. The models don't like all these moving parts.

Last couple days of the month I'm really getting one of my good feelings about.

EDIT: Winter Wx Advisory ONE COUNTY OVER FROM ME :weep:

http://www.weather.gov/wwamap/png/gsp.png

My guess is a few of those counties won't get any frozen precip.

I love these people that jump ship on one run...

This pattern is primed for something to go "BOOM", might not be where you want it to, but there's a conveyor belt of energy in the next 10 days. The models don't like all these moving parts.

Last couple days of the month I'm really getting one of my good feelings about.

EDIT: Winter Wx Advisory ONE COUNTY OVER FROM ME :weep:

http://www.weather.gov/wwamap/png/gsp.png

My guess is a few of those counties won't get any frozen precip.

How much for Concord? Really

Oh Pack....he's hanging on by a thread and dying to put out some spring pre-emergent 

Pack has had the prememergent in his hands all winter. It's going to be hard to put that down on top of a snow pack.

LOL...is it that obvious.  I don't have the winter stamina anymore for anything more than an inch of snow/sleet.  Yes, I would much prefer if temps were in the 70's next week, soccer was cancelled tomorrow due to the cold and the soccer field still being covered in ice/snow.   :axe:

Unfortunately things look primed next Wed-Friday for an event and that is really going to be a disruption.  Maybe we will get lucky and it will be suppressed south of us and ATL to CAE to PGV get a 10" snow storm, that would be funny.  

It will be surprising if we go next week, someone in the SE, without seeing a solid winter event.  Are we really going to go all winter without a gulf low coming up the coast and raking everyone from GA/SC/NC/VA/MA/NE....Models sniff it out on Sunday's runs.

Archived