joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. People are so quick to call someone a troll when they read something they dont want to hear,. Grow up, folks.

Ok, all kidding aside, the pattern is absolutely conducive to a SE winter storm next week. Obviously, details beyond 5 days are going to be murky, but to just dismiss any potential is foolhardy.

Thank you. People are so quick to call someone a troll when they read something they dont want to hear,. Grow up, folks.

The thing is, it wouldn't take much for next week to be a significant winter period for much of the SE. Many think that a NW trend may happen, which occurs a lot for some reason,and would make some areas golden for snow with all the cold and precip around.

Look at the models, fella. Not much going on with any agreement.

Dude, I don't live on these boards so I dont know WTF you are talking about.

I hope it does trend our way but right now it's just not there. And 2 days ago it was. sooooo....

In the words of Kenny Powers... "I'm f*cking in and you're f*cking out!" No diggity, no doubt!

You sir need to get out of the house and out of Denton. Head straight up to Lexington and treat yourself to some BBQ for lunch.

10below, you are not yourself when you're hungry.

So, no Tuesday event. Strike one. Cold rain Thursday. Strike two. Cold rain weekend. Strike three. Called it!

You serious, Clark (CR)?  I wouldn't throw yourself off of a building just yet.  Glory awaits.

Wait up and we can take a forum excursion to Hanging Rock in April and do the deed as a group.  We'll take Brick's Oscar Meyer Weeniermobile once it gets out of the shops from repairs.

So, no Tuesday event. Strike one. Cold rain Thursday. Strike two. Cold rain weekend. Strike three. Called it!

LOL...could happen that way, those are the best odds. If this were mid-Jan and we were to miss all 3 I would chuck my imac out the window. But given we will atleast be seasonal next week I am happy about that.

Archived