Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - I know this is just silly and superstitious but....

Heading into a week of what seems to be our last widespread chance for wintry weather in the southeast (particularly south of I-40) can we please lose the Peanut character avatars? Maybe as a sacrifice to the snow gods. They've been really bad mojo for us this year it seems! LOL :whistle:

Sorry. Had to throw it out there. I think we need GaWx's lizard avatar to bring us some good luck this week!

Now back to lurking...

OK - I know this is just silly and superstitious but....

Heading into a week of what seems to be our last widespread chance for wintry weather in the southeast (particularly south of I-40) can we please lose the Peanut character avatars? Maybe as a sacrifice to the snow gods. They've been really bad mojo for us this year it seems! LOL :whistle:

Sorry. Had to throw it out there. I think we need GaWx's lizard avatar to bring us some good luck this week!

Now back to lurking...

Seconded. It's completely silly and irrational--with no scientific basis for support whatsoever. But it certainly can't hurt.  :snowwindow:

Meanwhile, I wonder if ColdRain will dish out another cheese today.

Don't know about the ratios, but for Kings Mtn. looks like around .8-.9 QPF and BTW, Don't call me Sugar Tit

The QPF blows up into SC, but I don't like that 0c line so close if I were them.

Dynamic cooling will save us all!

I think Ranlo looks good for a solid foot!

I think my old back yard at the intersection of Lowell-Bethesda rd and S New Hope, 10-12"!

How much for Kings Mountain ?

How much for Sugar Tit?

Hey Mac, How do y'all get the pic to show on you tube videos when you post them? Every time I share one it just shows up as a link to click on?  I go to the video click on share high light right click then post in the forum block, and it's just a link? TIA

Hey Mac, How do y'all get the pic to show on you tube videos when you post them? Every time I share one it just shows up as a link to click on? I go to the video click on share high light right click then post in the forum block, and it's just a link? TIA

I can't figure out the videos, I've never posted one or a link. I imagine its hard from mobile device.?

JoshM seems tech savvy , Josh can you help with this??

Hey Mac, How do y'all get the pic to show on you tube videos when you post them? Every time I share one it just shows up as a link to click on? I go to the video click on share high light right click then post in the forum block, and it's just a link? TIA

Don't click on share. Click on copy link from the drop down menu on the YouTube video and post the link here. Should show up then.

This storm is so close for my area (we may miss to our south) Eddie money says it best, It's got me Shakin!!!

http://youtu.be/Ib10L_pwqBY

It just gives the link? I right click on the high lighted URL and paste here, and it's just the link? IDK I use to do the videos same as now and they would show the pic and just click and play, like the ones above?

Archived