joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should be paying more attention to what's going on in TX. This is going to be a major system in the upstate. Maybe even more snow than anyone is expecting.

I would gladly take 33 and rain over what's likely coming here tomorrow. I really don't wanna be in the dark for the next 3-4 days with overnight temps in the single digits....

It's nice having clear skies and calms winds the night before the storm arrives.  Temps are dropping like a rock.  Only 4 or 5 degrees from our predicted low tonight.  Hoping the clouds thicken up around dawn.  I'm getting excited about the possibility of 3/4-1" of fzrn!  If our temps don't get above 30 tomorrow we could be in trouble.

It's nice having clear skies and calms winds the night before the storm arrives.  Temps are dropping like a rock.  Only 4 or 5 degrees from our predicted low tonight.  Hoping the clouds thicken up around dawn.  I'm getting excited about the possibility of 3/4-1" of fzrn!  If our temps don't get above 30 tomorrow we could be in trouble.

Im having the opposite problem in Easley. Clouds already been rolling in - been stuck at 32 degrees for awhile. Forecast low is 20. I'm hoping I'm not going to get insulated all night with borderline temps.

If the nam is right SC is out of this except maybe for above highway 11. And precip totals took a big cut with this run.Dare I say that if this continues NC may get left out too.

That's the train I'm on. This is slowly trending back to what it was last week...a frigid rainstorm following a very cold Sunday. To be honest, I'm quite okay with that.

Geez--- I step away from watching the weather for 18 hours and come back to see this frigid forecast for our area...

• Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
  • Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23.
  • Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.

Guess I better remember to drip the sinks....

Archived