joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help me out guys. The SREF seems to be showing much more ip/zr in NC now. Also, I'm reading there may be indications the SLP will track further south? How reliable is the SREF right now?

It's as reliable as anything else. Nobody can tell anybody if the models are really underestimating the magnitude of the cold air. There's the usual stuff you hear about coming in wetter and farther south. The models seem locked in at this point. If we don't get a generous overrunning shot, we won't see much snow at all. This will be a Miller B unless all the models are completely wrong about the cold air. The thermals will be all jacked up and it will be ice.

I'm going to be outside listening to trees falling and hitting transformers... WAS THAT ANOTHER ONE, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

:lmao: Cantore was so jacked. Sounding like Hulk Hogan. ARE YOU KIDDING ME BROTHER

Beer, condoms and a really good comforter.

Might help to have a chick on hand as well, but you college kids these days can sometimes get the job done virtually. In that case, make sure your iphone has a life proof cover. Lol!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Take two pills and teach her a four hour lesson.

:lmao:

Congrats on what? So we get 1" of sleet and you guys get .75". You guys doubled us for snowfall last year. This is a pathetic winter storm to end a pathetic winter for most everyone except GSO.

I'm forecasted to get an inch of snow and .1 to. 3 inches of ice. I'm not expecting much at all for this come verification. This thing is a mid Atlantic storm. Fringe city if anything.

Yeah I meant more Winston and Greensboro I 40

Archived