12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winter Med Range Discussion days 3-10 pbp II

buckeyefan1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all of that is snow though. It turns to sleet for the upstate, but this far out who knows really. Still a lot of details to work out if there is a storm. Some areas would get destroyed with freezing rain.

CAD is impressive with a 1042 HP in the NE. Take a look at these 2m temps.

gfs_T2m_seus_32.png

not impressive enough for much of North GA. I guess we're looking at a cold rain.

They mention a sun night / Monday am small event with mixing possible, mostly in southern areas. Then Tuesday and Tuesday night, they are mentioning a possible wave developing on the stalled front In SGa and SC .! Exciting times ahead

I'm sorry are we talking about this sunday night and this tuesday or the following?

I'm sorry are we talking about this sunday night and this tuesday or the following?

Basically the Tuesday ish event. They mentioned a small batch of precip sun night / Mon morning.

Then a seperate wave could develop and be the bigger deal of the early week. The big ones with the crazy maps u may be seeing , are for Friday/Sat next weekend

Tuesday a.m should be inside 84 on the 0z Nam.

The only thing is you can't trust the NAM inside 48 hours, Much less 84. Seen that with this current storm. Yesterday was giving me around or just over 1 inch qpf  and 00z last night took it all away!!! Except of course the rain with the front that comes through Sunday....  I hate that model, but of course this winter all models have had a very hard time. But for me I never have trusted the qpf it's always way over done, and now I trust it even less... JMO

Can we finally see a BOARD wide storm that brings winter weather?  I think its VERY possible.  Check out the video for more.  Hang on folks, winter is about to REALLY pick up!  -Chris  *please continue to spread the word about my Facebook page*  Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/ChriswxmanSimmons

Chris,

Nice update, as always. Thanks!

Board-wide? No. Too late in the year for any chance of even a pellet this far south. But man do I hope ya'all score!!!

Best,

Phil

Archived