• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Med Range Discussion days 3-10 pbp II

buckeyefan1

I'm not at all worried about 2ms if mid-levels are okay. Realistically, we tend to go isothermal and snow in the 31-33 range in those situations.

Slightly better run the last night. Just a couple more steps west and BOOM.

Its was extremely close to a huge storm.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way guys, I corrected the DGEX snow accumulation graphics. They were double what the should have been due to a script error my bad. 6z was only 20-25 not 40-50 across NC :)

On another note, the 12z EPS has lots of lows off the SE coast wed night/Thursday am.

Hard to know what to make of all the potential next week at this time.

How bout some ukie goodies. Has it spat out the finer details yet? Last week was a heck of a week winter weather wise Friday till this a.m.

I say we are getting ready for another memorable week. This one want be for the vodka cold with a side dish of mainly sleet and snow. No sir , the deck is stacked for a nice SE snow.let's see how it all shakes out starting Monday 2/23 through Monday 3/2.

We all (NC)erased the shutout this past week. Now it's time to hit and exceed climo, even in Apex.

How bout some ukie goodies. Has it spat out the finer details yet? Last week was a heck of a week winter weather wise Friday till this a.m.

I say we are getting ready for another memorable week. This one want be for the vodka cold with a side dish of mainly sleet and snow. No sir , the deck is stacked for a nice SE snow.let's see how it all shakes out starting Monday 2/23 through Monday 3/2.

We all (NC)erased the shutout this past week. Now it's time to hit and exceed climo, even in Apex.

The 12z UKMET is a crushjob for us on D5.  6-10" for everyone N/W of Shelby to Durham.  Surface temps are in the 29-31 range for most of it.

The track is pretty identical to the EPS/NAVGEM over S GA.  Not really our ideal track, but whatever.

ukie is a weenie run for the mid-week storm!

I have a suggestion here...

This thread is approaching 100 pages maybe we should retire it and start new and using it to focus on next weekend.

Meanwhile start a storm specific thread on the midweek threat...

I agree but people need to preface which threat they're talking about...lots of confusing comments because no one knows what day they're talking about. I might be guilty of this I don't know but I know I can't follow a lot of the PBP comments due to this.

Archived