12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM verbatim is about 10-12 inches of paste for BOS...they never flip to anything else.

Too bad the NAM is junk, so I wouldn't take those QPF figures at face value. But the dynamic cooling trend does match the RGEM runs we've seen and the Euro.

Gotta love those ARW runs for Dendrite and Dryslot, lol.  H7 low going over western SNE.  Likewise the NMM runs are equally as far SE as the ARW is NW.

f36.gif

f39.gif

For fun i removed the ARW members and got 5.97" on the mean with a good cluster, When i place them back in, I got 7.98" with a ton of spread with 3 members 15"+

The NAM verbatim is about 10-12 inches of paste for BOS...they never flip to anything else.

Too bad the NAM is junk, so I wouldn't take those QPF figures at face value. But the dynamic cooling trend does match the RGEM runs we've seen and the Euro.

seems to ramp the qpf as the event has gotten closer, not possible? it's a juicy system, I know quick mover, but only 24hr out.

The upper air has improved a little bit the last couple runs of the RGEM, so it's throwing more precip onto the cold side and it actually does better with the dynamic height falls in the mid-levels.

Anyways, the 12z run was pretty big for a lot of people...hopefully it's a real development...because better upper level dynamics equals better snows for a lot of people.

SN_000_048_0000.gif

What is happening that is allowing precip to increase and expand a bit to the NW?  Is it the depth of the storm finally being perceived by the models?  An earlier deepening so there is more moisture coming with it?  Or has something changed withe the position of the canadian low?   

Good trends today for a lot of us, not just up here.  For example the 10-12 paste jjob for Boston Will referred to.  Lets keep it up through 12Z

Gotta love those ARW runs for Dendrite and Dryslot, lol. H7 low going over western SNE. Likewise the NMM runs are equally as far SE as the ARW is NW.

f36.gif

f39.gif

I think I'm riding the razors edge of the mid level fronto from to with that h7 run. I think there will be a secondary max with the lift around north western SNE and the berks.

Mets chin in if I'm wrong, I would like your opinion

Nam bufkit, if anyone wants another spot let me know

BOS 7.1

ORH 7.9

BED 8.0

CON  6.0

PVD 4.0

BDL 5.1

CAN 7.0

GYX  9.1

Archived